𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :

Third Person's POV :

And so the introduction started, one by one standing in front to introduce themselves and share something with them to the class.

A guy stand in front, tall with a firm attitude. Black hair and a pair of amber coloured eyes behind his eyeglasses.

"Hello. I'm Kevin Jase, 19 yrs old from Corpus's High. Pleased to meet you." Kevin said as he introduced himself in front of the class, looking around before it settling on someone sitting in the back.

'There you are.....'

Casting a pointed look before it disappearing within a second like it's nothing before giving a charming smile.

"Corpus High? Isn't that a prestigious private school?" One of the guy in front said, making Kevin look at him and smile.

" Yeah, I heard that school is a very strict and only those who excel on their grades can enroll." One of the girls said as she whispered it to her seatmate.

"Wow... I never knew..." Awed by her seatmate as he glanced at Kevin.

"He must be smart to graduate there..." He murmured while looking at the guy who's in front of him who was about to go back on his seat.

Making some of the girls to blush at the sight as he made his way back to his designated chair.

As the next person to introduces themselves, they make their way in front and continues the introduction.

"Ralf Oscar Wilbert, 19 years old. From Divellion High, it's nice to meet you all!" He introduced himself with a smile and a friendly wave.

__________________

Feeling the soft breeze of the wind from the open window is like a whispering lullaby, lulling a quiet soul in a peaceful slumber, an alluring warm sunlight with a light touch from the sun casting a warm feeling on someone's skin.

The chattering sounds can't be reach the ear of a relaxing soul just by watching the quiet and peaceful view like a delicate masterpiece.

'I could go and sleep right n-' Blinking at the sudden tap, which interrupted the peacefulness she was experiencing she turn and glance at the guy next to her.

"Ehem(clearing throat) would you mind introducing yourself here in front, Mister?" The professor said while giving a nod of acknowledgement to the boy beside her who caught her attention.

"And i would appreciate it if you could take off your cap. Thank you." He added making Kaiden to nod her head slightly.

After taking off her cap, Kaiden stood up and made her way to the front of the class, gently skipping her way there.

Giddiness is radiating in every girl she passes by, knowing she is a 'he'. While chattering and murmuring with their seatmates.

Making it in front she stood there bored, looking at the whole class with a dull eyes. Fixing her eyeglasses as she settled and gazed in front.

"Kaiden, Kaiden Alex Jackson." She bluntly said before turning to their professor.

"Is it okay for me to sit down now?" She asks, still looking at their professor who is staring back at her. Hoping for her to share more with the class.

While the class just watches the whole interaction in front of them as it happens.

"Y-you may now." He stutters, feeling a little bit intimidated by her dull electric bluebell eyes staring at him. Making him feel a little bit taken aback because someone so young to casts a gaze such like that.

Nodding, she takes her seat and rest her arms on the table before resting her chin on the back of her palm and closing her eyes.

Austine who is sitting just in front of her seat turn to her and flick her forehead softly.

"That's so cold Kai!" He whispers yelled, scolding his new found friend.

"Not my problem." She said still caressing her flicked forehead with a furrowed eyebrows.

"But still! You shouldn't do that especially for a teacher!" He whisper-shout at her, who just look away from him.

"Not my fault." She whispered. Making Austine sigh while shaking his head but couldn't hide his smile from amusement at his friend's silliness.

°°°°

"Brilliant! The first placer is our classmate." Tim said excitedly at his twin who nod at him, both of them staring at the two's interaction.

"He seems so bored here." Taison said while chuckling afterwards, well him too though.

"Who wouldn't? We don't have any lesson for now as today is the welcoming for the new comers which is us." Tim said with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes at his twin.

"Whatever you say~" Taison said not even bothered by his twins tone as his used to it.

Just nodding to his twin,as the both of them turn to their friends conversation.

"Meaning there's going to be a competition happening every time theirs a program or events." Calvin confirmed, thinking of it thoroughly.

"That'll gonna be cool and exciting right!" Tim butt in as he looks excited just by the thought.

"Just imagine all those different invention being presented by others." Agreed by Taison as he nod his head.

"That'll be intriguing to see." Agreed by Kurt glancing at Eloiase way.

"Tsk. We'll see about that." Eloiase said, while smirking and have his eyes already fixed on where Kaiden's direction are who is minding her own business.

'.... I'll be looking forward what he got in his bag.'