𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 :

Third Person's POV :

The week before the distribution of mails for the new accepted scholars in Ryō High University.

The board members, staffs, the headmaster, and the school's owner are all gathering around the conference room, and discussing about whose family wants to sponsor the students they've chose.

Until the topic comes to the top examiner who perfect the special exam with a plus points included.

The share holders are debating, not letting others won the arguments. Everyone wants to sponsor the said top examiner. While three person at the top chair are just watching it all unfold.

"Please, let me have that kid to be sponsored with." Mr. Hilson argued.

"Oh please~ you? Not a chance!" Mrs. Salvador sneered while rolling her eyes at the said man.

"Tsk! You already have three scholar why add more? You'll just brag it to your friends in a tea party." Mrs. Palmours mocked while sipping on her coffee not minding the raging woman across from her sit.

"You b–"

"Enough" With that being stated with authority of one of the person from the top chairs, Mrs. Salvador grumpily sat down while crossing her arms from her chest.

With that being said, the conference room that full of arguing adults gotten silent by none other than the head owner of the school.

And that someone is none other than Caspian Remuel Horraice. The successor of Ryō High University and CEO of the Horraice Estate, the only son of Darius Horraice.

Staring intently, Caspian turn his attention to Mr. Castro making the said man to gulp from how intense the stare his receiving from his boss.

"Will you please tell us the name of this top examiner you keep on saying that perfect the exam Mr. Castro." He said sternly, just calming down with one pat from his wife.

And with that said, he click some buttons on his tablet and in a big screen shows up the profile of the examiner with its exam results based on their examinations.

A commosion soon erupt again upon them as soon as they saw what's on the screen.

Each exam results with full marks, no mistakes could be seen, detailed proclamation of answer with an outstanding explanation. Complicated calculation of different formulas. With the addition of correcting the errors of each question even with the given choices.

Mrs. Horraice motioned Prof. Castro from the side.

"Did he really answer all of that? Do tell me the truth."

"Yes, it's indeed the truth madam. Actually his the first one to accomplish the exam and have the audacity to sleep in the middle of the examination."

She just nod at him and motion him to go back from his position in front. Amused from what she have heard.

Top Examiner:

Name: Kaiden Alex Jackson
Score: 500/500

Chemistry: 100/100 A+
Physics: 100/100 A+
Computer Programing: 100/100 A+
Computer Coding & Decoding: 100/100 A+
Robotics: 100/100 A+

After seeing the said file. The wife of Mr. Horraice held his hand to get his attention.

"Hm? Yes love??"

"I want to sponsor that child dear."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

After hearing his wife's decision, he demand to the staffs and other people inside the conference room that him and his wife will be sponsoring the said top examiner, leaving them no but to let it be.