𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 :

Third Person's POV :

The moment the judges finally arrived. The twenty scholars are already in their stations wearing the provided lab coats and protective gear for each of them.

Kaiden and Austine glance at each other, the one giving the other a thumbs up that got responded by a nod from the other one.

The audiences is not only the students of Ryō High but also the sponsors of some of the scholars that are going to participates.

"Before we start, we have some reminders that you should follow. You guys will be given four hours to spend on making your own invention but by the time the given hours are over you should stop doing what you are doing with your invention even if it’s not done yet. Are we clear?"

That being said. Each scholar respond with their own approval. Some are determined and nervous while some are just completely being arrogant.

"Okay, we will give you guys a minute to prepare what you needed and after that we're going to start." The announcer said that cue to the twenty scholar to move.

Going to their separate ways where they left their materials with. Boxes of different high-technology company logo could be seen, but one particular participant did not have anything of those said boxes of materials.

Just a plain medium box with her own technology materials, making the other participants to snicker silently while the others just look at it with much more confident building on their own selves.

"Wow, he must be a commoner to not even afford the materials of an average high-tech company at the area." Someone said among the participants, which is a blonde haired girl while laughing silently behind her hand.

And that person is the top 5 finalists with the score of 409/500 from the special examination, Unice Lily Carter.

The said 'commoner' didn't give a word, just silently arranging and putting their needed materials at the table without a care in the world.

Not even listening at the commotion happening around them, as they decided to the invention they will be doing at the program.

Not getting a response from the person she insulted, Unice glare with an annoyance at the person she called 'commoner'.

'How arrogant! How dare he ignore me! Tsk!'

Making the said girl to get irritated from being ignored by a mere commoner. Humping with attitude, before facing her own station. Just smiling at the others to seems like she's not affected by being ignored but fuming at the inside.

°°°°

Kaiden's POV :

Taking all the necessities that I will be needing is not a problem but the time that they have given us.

How am I supposed to do my thing in such a short time? Could it be a program to showcase what we can do or what we can do in a given situation? Good thing I take some of my other blue prints are with me just for an emergency like this.

Stopping for a while to think, i notice that the others are already settled and ready to do their chosen invention.

That's when i saw a glimpse of one of my blueprints, a blueprint that i could be able to finish in time. A blueprint that has been with me for such a long time ready to be build anytime soon and that soon is..... now.

But could this be enough.... This one is a similar invention of my father and i.

I sigh before finally gathering my own thoughts as i settle in that plan in mind that..

I'll be doing this invention.

"Looks like you guys are ready!" The announcer said loudly that makes the audience to quite down.

"You may start....

Now!!" And that's our cue to begin.

Tying my hair in a low ponytail first. I began to do my thing. Concentrating from examining the blueprint as i maneuver in my station.

Taking some tools in hand as I eventually go in my own world while still glancing eventually at the time limit we had. Glaring unconsciously at the timer hologram.

Functioning every materials that my hands could reach out and carefully attached it where the main embodiment parts is.

After an hour of making its holder, I go straight at the holographic computer in my station and attached it to program it's deployed systems. With the use of my own systematic program as i attached a self invented device so i would be using the school's system just using it as a delivery system of my own programming.

_______________

Everyone is on edge of their sits and stations. Three hours have been wasted but still. Some are just adjusting their own doings and the others are already done, confidently standing with their own workpiece.

Murmurs are starting to erupt seeing the only person that are still not done in their station.

Typing calmly not minding the others around, makes the other scholars to look at the person with different thoughts in their own minds.

The brunette boy just besides their station keep glancing at his friend and at the time in front at the hologram. Worried that his friend might not get finished in time.

While the others are looking mockingly and just glancing at the only person whose still typing and decoding in their station.

_______________

10 minutes...

There are only ten minutes left and the said lone maker of their invention is still typing.

5 minutes...

Just five minutes and they're finally done, waiting to be completed on its downloading.

Crouching down to take something on their bag, there a glistening small orb that could be seen and be mistake as a mini version of the moon.

Carefully attaching it at the center of the morphing metalloids with a protective eyeglass and gloves. There could be seen how the metalloid approach itself to the glowing orb on its own. Seemingly eating it's food that had been serve to it, the said metalloid stay still for a moment before glistening in a certain parts. Markings start to decorate the plain looking ball after.

1 minutes...

Waiting patiently to be completed and glancing every second at the timer. Makes the audience to get nervous. Thinking the last one couldn't make it and got his invention into wasted.

In short be eliminated at being a participant and worse being out of their scholarship.