3

"He has texted me!!!" Haechan rolled off his bed and landed on his butt. Renjun threw a book at the loud brat, Jaemin dodged it with a kick. "He says...........Omg! He's coming for a Baseball meeting close by!!!" The adorable cutie baby shrieked.

"And his point is?" The Chinese Devil gave the bear this best poker face.

"Come see him. Gosh you lil devil. Can't you be nice for once? Such a dick. We should go shopping Hyuckie!!!" Jaemin excitedly screamed ignoring the Demon spitting curses at him.

Mark smiled to himself as their bikes zoomed through the streets. It was a Saturday and the boys insisted on driving to Busan alone and staying the night there, or more like the boys had their plans laid out for their captain so he can steal his crush out on a date.   Haechan pouted, as he pulled on a pink hoodie and black sweats. A cute whimper was given and a cute wiggle.

"I wanna see him but Beary hearty beats alot. He's here." Those big honey gold orbs glistened as he peeped out of the dorm window.

"What if he tricks you and makes you have sex with him? What if he rap-" Jaemin slapped an arm around Renjun's big mouth as he nervously smiled at his innocent pudding.

"He means to say what if he kisses you. Good luck chocoballs. I'm just a call away okay?" The pink head winked at the cutie, nodding their fluffy Bear waddled out with a pout.

Mark sat on his wild red massive bike, with tight jeans, a tee and a green jacket that matched his messy green hair and orbs. Those unexpected bangs making him look so hot Haechan curled on his feeties. Chuckling the older gestured him to get in.

"Hyung.......how do I get in?" The bear looked so lost, Mark heard his heart bust it's biggest uwu. Getting off as stylish as he effortlessly was, he placed his arms on the boys small waist and lifted him onto the back of the bike.

"Hold on tight okay?" Mark smiled getting on as he zoomed off, Jaemin sore he heard Haechan scream, the younger back hugged the older as tightly as he could out of fear.

"What?" Jaemin deadpanned at Renjun.

"How can you send him on a sudden date at night with a crush he has barely had only for two months. Bij he doesn't even see him that often!! What  if he uses Hyuckie? You know he's an innocent baby. You can't trust anyone Jaemin!!" Renjun slammed his books on the table as Jaemin bit his lips trying to find an argument he can use to debate with this nerd.

"Mark isn't a bad guy Junnie. He's never even had a girlfriend. Have you ever heard of a scandal or a rumour about him? No. My little Pudu is safe in his hands. Can stop being so against  his first love?" He groaned frustratedly at Renjun always being so negative and rude.

Haechan blushed shyly when Mark made him wear his jacket, it was cold and they were at a nice peaceful place drinking coffee. The Bear on the bike and Mark leaning on the road rails. They stared at eachother for minutes then would look away with soft shy smiles.

"Hyung? Are you really from Canada?" Haechan spoke in a pout. "Everyone's saying you are." He huffed.

"I am. I'm only here for studies. Why do you live in a dorm?" Mark's eyes registered each beauty mark on the fluffy bears golden skin.

"I live at the sea side, it's pretty far from where school is. So me stays at dormitories with Jessica and Rosey. Aka Jaemin and Renjun." The wide baby grin he gave off just melted Mark into foam.

"Ohh.....So you visit your parents often?" He asked smiling. Haechan nodded his soft hair strands forming a heart as the wind blew by.

"Mommy or my Noona's visit me always. Daddy is busy but he drops by to take me shopping. Do you miss your Mommy and Daddy?" The pout never left those pink cherry like plump lips of the younger.

"I miss them alot but it's okay. They might move to Seoul if I want to continue my higher studies here in Korea." Said the green head, his sea green eyes a alluring trench.

"Do you like Seoul?" Haechan fiddled his stubby fingers with a soft pastel pink blush.

"I like you." Mark blurted out the confession and Haechan gasped dropping his coffee cup. "I-I mean no! I mean I mean yes! I like you and Seoul and I'm definitely staying. I guess." He rubbed his nape embarrassed at the fool he made himself of right Infront of his crush.

"Your girlfriend will be mad if she heard you." Haechan giggled looking everywhere but those dangerously captivating sea green orbs.

"How can you be jealous of yourself?" There was Mark embarrassing himself again.

"I'm not a girl hyung." Giggled the brunette making the older loose his mind at this gorgeous celestial Innocent being.

"But you'll outsmart every girl and boy out there." Whispered Mark leaning forward to caress the chubby smooth soft cheek with the back of his palm. "You are beautiful." He ended the statement.

"Soooo you like me Cebause I'm beautiful? What if I get ugly suddenly?" Haechan pouted a little hurt that the older might have liked him only because he was gorgeous.

"Ask me the same question when we are old and wrinkles and I'll still say the same answer. You are beautiful in my eyes. Inside and out." Mark wasn't lying, it was love at first sight and he wasn't even going to deny it. This boy was the one for him. His first and last.

"H-Hyung......" The emotional bear sniffled but was too shy to hug the older. It was hard to control himself but he was a good baby bear and he kept his arms to himself.