4

"I say don't trust him." Renjun still didn't want to let his guard down. He wanted proof that Mark was a good man. As much as he was one rude ass bitch he loved his Bear, currently crying on the bed because he didn't know how to finish his assignments before the deadline and had a date scheduled after school.

"Can you for once trust people? I know things didn't go well with Yeri but for once can you be nice to him?" Jaemin through his hands up in a grumble.

"It ended well with Yeri okay. She just realized she liked girls so we don't have bad blood. It's just......Jess you can't trust a complete stranger with Haechan. He's a baby. The most Innocent boy anyone could ever find. What if Mark is leading him on?" The Chinese boy groaned frustratedly making Jaemin pout.

"He's not. I read people VERY well. Okay?!" Hissed the cotton candy as he dragged crying little Hyuckie to their class that evening.

Mark and Jeno reached NCT Dream High by one thirty, obviously past class time. But according to Jaemin they would be at school until five. So hoping to see the cutie fluffy Bear the green eyed hottie had his wild red bike parked at the front gates of the school. Leaning on the bike the boy lit a cigarette to keep them company whilst waiting. Desperate measures had to be taken for love, right?

"Your wife is coming~" Jeno patted Marks shoulder, the lost looking Teddy bear waddled down sniffling, his uniform bigger than his usual size. "I think something is wrong? They seem to be worried, wait damn- Look." He pointed at the train of cars that drove inside the school, alot of children especially boys started whistling. As the first car door open a slender leg stepped out, followed by a girl with a body of a goddess. The bear ran into her arms and started crying into her chest.

"His mother?" Mark lifted an eyebrow  at Jeno who shrugged.

Eight other girls got off with the looks of another world, so gorgeous and ethereal. They were dressed quite well, like bad bitches with the softest personalities of a sweetheart, even a gay boy would go straight for them. Lastly a car pulled in and two equally handsome young men got off. The crying child detached himself and ran into the smaller made mans open arms.

"Mommy!!!" Donghyuck broke down crying into the man's arms.

"What happened Jess?" The father asked his only sons best friend.

"The new kid bullied him and threw him down the stairs because he refused to do as he said." Jaemin shook his head with a sigh, "He's Mr Kangs son." He ended it with a frown.

"I'll talk to the principal. Honey? Deal with the kid. Stop crying now........Daddy is going to look into this okay? Girls?!" The man called out for the girls, all the nine girls came closer.
"Irene come with me, Seulgi call the embassy. Yeri take your brother home." He finished.

"Mommy will take care of everything okay? Go home with your sisters and friends. Hmm? I love you so much." Taeyong, Haechans mother kissed his son's bangs and patted his phat butt gesturing the girls and his friends to take him home.

Jaemin noticed Mark and Jeno at the far end, he jogged up to them with a sigh. He knew they were quite confused at the situation but oh well everything happened so fast it was insane. One moment his choco-ball was sniffling on the bed because he didn't finish his assignments then the next he was thrown down the stairs.

"What's happening? Who are they?" Mark mumbled clearly jealous of the whole hugging scene. Jaemin chuckled then sighed again.

"They are his family. He's Jaeyong's only son, he has 12 sisters. Kang Daniel from the rival school is a new kid here since like two days ago and has already started bulling people. Today was Hyuckie and he wanted him to do his homework so he refused and told him off. The dick pushed him down the stairs. I bet Daniel's going to suffer the brunt of messing with Jaehyuns baby. They are the chairmans of the school, his sister's are badass. Well serves him well and you won't get to see him today." Jaemin finished with a loud intake of air, Mark frowned. Kang Daniel was his rival enemy, that piece of shit always made hell where ever he went.

"Thats some serious shit!" Jeno gasped at the pink head.

"Jessica!!! Are you coming or what?" Winter screamed from one the cars.

"Who are his sister's? 12 of them? Seriously?" Mark sighed ruffling his green hair, he was tired by the journey but he didn't want to make a fuss.

"The eldest is Bo-Ah, then there comes
Hyoyeon, Taeyong, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, Joy, Karina, Winter, Giselle, Ning Ning. Then after years Taeyongie had my choco-ball. The eldest sister is 30. Literally. Damn- gotta go!!" He waved running towards  the bunch of cars as the girls drove off with the three boys. Renjun rolled his eyes at Hyuckie waving at Mark from the back glass of the car.

"Who is it that you are waving at Pudu?" Karina patted her baby brothers ass.

"A guy obviously." Renjun got a smack from Jaemin.

"OUR BABY BROTHER IS GAY????" All the girls in the car squealed instead of getting mad. After all they were born to gay men, Hyuckie giggled shyly unaware of his sister's gossiping about him. His crush followed their cars, he blushed shyly.

"I knew he was a rainbow the day he was born." Yeri stated with a smirk. Joy, Wendy, NingNing and Winter raised their arms. "Why are all of you idiots inside my car?! We literally drove nine cars?!" Seulgi screamed at the bunch of nutcases giggling and teasing their baby bear for having a crush on a senior boy from his neighbouring school.