11

"Donghyuck?! Where is Donghyuck?" Someone ran into the library panting. Hyuck looked up from his doodling as he tilted his head in confusion. He stood next to a window with his glasses slipping off his perfect nose bridge. He pushed it up.

"Jeno hyung? He's here?!" His eyes lit up with a spark. Was he well so soon? It made his cheeks pink.

"Haven't you seen the school news? Your man crashed his bike on a bus. He's injured pretty bad and was taken to the nearest hospital." The loud thud of the hard cover sketch book filled the silent room, big honey brown eyes welling up with sheets of tears. "Hyuck.........I don't think he'll make it. Let's go." Jeno extended his shaking arm as the gorgeous brunette started looking around for his friends. He started crying softly, his frame shivering.

"If this is a fucking lie I'll kill you myself!" Renjun had his arm grabbing the older boys collar. Jaemin immediately engulfed his choco-ball in a motherly hug.

"I wouldn't lie that I'm going to loose my childhood best friend, would I?" Jeno hissed, his shirt bloody, his blue hair a mess his eye red and heavy.

"Junnie. Stop. Hyuckie go with him. We'll follow? Hush now. Don't cry." Jaemin gently pushed his friend into the olders arms. Jeno took hold of the stubby baby fat arm as he ran down the school hallways.

Mark was injured pretty bad, he lost his consciousness under the rain as he forgot himself. Resulting in crashing into the nearest bus, thankfully Jeno followed him that they were quick to get the boy to the hospital. Donghyuck  never once felt such a race of emotions all at once, it made his heart twist, the sudden nauseousness and his head going spiral.

"Hyung.......Hyung." Jeno realised how much of a baby Haechan was when he didn't know what to do or say he just kept fiddling and whimpering. The blue head hugged him tightly, a brotherly bestie kind of hug.

Jaemin and Renjun arrived as soon as they can, it hurt them to see the Beary standing with his head hung low, tears streaming down his face as horror sat heavily on his chest. The bunny like boy held his fiddling cold stubby arms, he looked up with a red nose.

"It hurts......" Haechan hiccuped before he was pulled into an embrace of comfort and love.

It had been his first time to have found his heart yearning for someone more than just a friend. He cried softly into his best friend's chest, it angered Renjun yet he kept quiet as they waited in line. Not past the crack of dawn the very next day a man with stunning male beauty made his way in a tux towards the emergency room.  He had two secretaries rushing after him as he made his way towards Jeno.

"The doctors haven't come out yet." Jeno mumbled after he bowed down at the man. His beautiful eyes flickered onto the sniffling baby like boy of 20. "That's........The boy he likes." A reluctant whispered was made. The man frowned but made his way towards the boy.

"Are you Hyung's Mommy?!" The baby shriek made the man hiss, he leveled his body down to Hyuck's.

"Yes. And you are?" He lifted a dainty well shaped eyebrow at the undeniably gorgeous boy.

"His......Hyungs......I don't know. But it hurts alot here." The innocence in every word he pouted out as he pointed at his heart broke Renjun's heart. He was afraid of the precious boy been left shattered.

Just then the doctors came out with a loud sigh of relief. Immediately the man left Hyuck and his friends as he confronted the men. He nodded a few times before going through the doors, Jeno gestured Jaemin as the three friends followed suit. It was a terrible sight, Mark lay with a broken arm and a fractured leg. His chest bandaged right around, the bruises on his handsome face were ghastly, He was awake but pale with fright and pain. Though his mother was the first he saw his eyes fell on his beautiful.

"My Beautiful." Marks voice came out raspy, unused and rough but a attractive kind of deep that made his crush blush. He waddled closer with a pout as he slapped the older boy, it was a soft kind like a Teddy Bear plushie did.

"You broke your promise! What if I had lost you for good!!! Selfish moron!  You never thought of Beary Beautiful!! Idiot! I hate you! I wish you wouldn't ever ride that stupid bike of yours!!! Ever again!" Haechan screamed, he didn't let Mark touch his paw, his sweater paw.

"Baby I'm sorry." Mark's lips trembled at the sudden out burst but what hurt the most was the way he cried.

"I want to hug you but I'm mad at you!!" That's it. He turned on his heals and ran out, Renjun threatened to kill Mark then left with Jaemin.

"Well.........Seems like you are still an awkwardly single lion." Marks mother shrugged sitting next to his son's bed.

"Mom!! Goshhh I've never seen him like that. Urghh. I didn't mean to. Also Ten cheetah phoooo.......You love me don't you?" Mark was smacked on the head by his mother for being teased.

Haechan didn't want to stay at the dorms so he made Renjun call his parents or his sister's to pick him up. His last sister NingNing came by that even to take him home. She didn't ask what was wrong but he seemed so hurt it made her so mad.

"Love is a mess. Warned him but wouldn't listen." Renjun shrugged.

"Oh shut up hoe. NingNing ahh I'll visit in the morning okay." Jaemin packed everything his chocoball needed.

"Okay you come early so we can have movie nights!!! Now now stop crying baby bubu." She guided her baby brother to her car as they drove off home. Donghyuck wanted his Mommy so bad right now he was edgy and weeping loud.