10

"Love does not exist." Renjun commented at The Teddy Bear waddling about trying to figure out the perfect dress to impress Mark. Jaemin and he were going to see the boys today.

"Are you saying you don't love my baby chocoball who is as innocent as a pudding? You don't love me?" Jaemin sounded betrayed by his best friend who decided to rather stay at home and enjoy peace than go on a five hour bus ride to see a man you have no idea about.

"I can ask Yeri Noona or NingNing Noona to drop us." Hyuckie spoke in a pout.

"Honey no. This is a secret mission. Especially I don't want Winter to haunt my dreams with her cold face. Your Mom named her accurate. Let's go!!!" Shuddered the pink head as he pulled on a hoodie and the boys set out.

Donghyuck sat next to the window, he was a child at heart being the 13th boy and only son his sisters made him a baby Pudu. The journey was so tiring they barely had energy to say watermelon. Getting off the bus Jaemin held his besties baby hand as he guided him into the U 127 dorms.

"Jessica? Do you think he'll be at his dorms?" Haechan pouted, he badly wanted to see Mark after that day.

"Jeno said he was sick......that's why I dragged you here. Yanno." Jaemin finally blurted out the truth.

Indeed Mark was down with high fever, they found him buried in blankets and his dormies not inside since it was a Sunday and everyone had gone home Friday night. The pink head stood at the door with Jeno as the Bear waddled inside in tiny.

"Fuck this flue!!! Urghhh!" Mark groaned under the blankets. He felt his bed dip down, thinking it was Jeno he groaned.

"I don't want soup! I'll throw up on your face I swear!" He hissed.

"Hyung........If Hyuckie makes soup will you drink?" The soft soothing voice made Mark pop his head up immediately, he tried to sit up but his head weighed him down.

"I'll drink anything you give me. Even poison!" Mark giggled. Jeno literally threw up his drink at his suddenly over confident ass of a best friend.

"I won't poison my hyung hehe. Wait lemme get you a soup!" Hyuck was more than excited to make his crush a  nice healthy bowl of soup. He was so excited it made Mark just stare at him like an idiot caught in love.

Donghyuck happily came in with his small stubby fingers clutching the bowl, his tongue sticking out as he concentrated on the liquid to not fall out of the bowl. The green head held Hyuck's arms as he took it from him and placed it on the side of the bed.

"You should go home. I don't want you getting sick because of me." Mark whispered tiredly, "Go home beautiful." When his crush pushed his lower lip out in a sad put he just wanted to kiss the soft petal like mouth but they weren't even boyfriends yet. How could he?

"But........" Haechans invisible Beary ears dropped, he didn't want to go back so soon but he was a good Bear. He always listened to what he was told. Nodding he sat up fiddling his stubby fingers. "Call me? Or I'll keep worrying." He urged the green orbed handsome senior.

"I will. Now off you waddle off you cutie pie." That made him blush, he rushed out the door with a shy giggle.

When the two boys had left Mark drank his soup which was undeniably yummy and the older finally started dozing off after staying up for days. His phone kept buzzing so much it woke him up in an instant. It was his mother trying to reach him.

"Hello? Yeah Hey Mom. No I can't I'm down with a flue. Is everything okay? Mom a few more days and I'll be there. I promise." He groaned ruffling his messy bed hair. He saw the medicine beside his bedside table with a cute note Bear Pills that'll make Chu healthy soon. Get well soon Hyung. 🥺🐻

Mark felt so much better by just remembering his Beautiful coming all the way from Busan to Seoul just to see him. He smiled like an idiot at Jeno wiggling his eyebrows. Perhaps this was how love felt like, like a refreshing cold drink slipping down your throat as you enjoy your time with them. He didn't actually know if Hyuck was his first.

"Hey I'm going out for a ride." Mark whispered a little tipsy but fine.

"Dude don't be crazy. You are sick, your temperature is fucking high and you want a ride! There's fresh air outside the balcony too. Zip it and stay in." Jeno glared, he wasn't wrong now was he? His best friend was sick and the idiot wanted a ride at the dead of the night.

"I'll be back before you say Na Jaemin. I badly need the wind on my face. Don't tell Doyoung. He'll kill me!" Mark changed and reached for his keys and helmet.

"What if I tell your boy? Mark he's going to be so worried! Can't you just suck it up and stay indoors. The doctor said you'll be fine in a few days." The blue head groaned trying to stop Mark from leaving the dorms. Before Jeno could grab his jacket Mark had already left the dorm.

He stumbled and staggered down to his wild red bike, blinking a thousand times before he can see the vehicle properly he mounted the bike with a huff. His body felt still and it hurt so much, with a grunt he wore his helmet as he drove off into the night. Jeno was quick to grab his own so he can follow just in case because Mark certainly wasn't in a state of normality. The wild red bike only increased its speed until Jeno lost track of his best friend.