9

"What do you want?" Renjun hissed at Yang Yang, the seniors jaw clenched at the boys attitude but Hyuck held his hand with a pout. Sighing he got Jaemin's signature and left.

"Junnie must you be such a meanie? Yang Yang hyung is a nice person." Donghyuck pouted with an adorable frown.

"You don't trust every Dick Tom and Harry, Donghyuck you shouldn't trust random people just because they are nice to you. Don't come to be crying if Mark hurts you real bad." Renjun snapped at the Bear, Jaemin kicked the Chinese Devil as he engulfed his choco-ball in a warm hug.

"Hyung.......Hyung won't hurt Hyuckie right?" Jaemin hated to see Hyuck crying, his pink lips started trembling.
The fact that Renjun made him doubt Mark only made the bunny angry.

"He won't. He cares for you sweetie. Now let's eat cake and cuddle up hmm?" Hyuck nodded with a hiccup.

Donghyuck went into the grounds to check on things, he was everyone's favourite for his bubbly personality. His blue hoodie two times bigger than his frame, his sweater paws, his lost Pudu eyes everything just screamed smoll baby vibes. Like a co incidence a wild red bike drove crazy fast past the school grounds, the bike way too familiar for Haechan. His heart squeezed in fear as he bit his lips. He waddled closer to the road to check if it was Mark.

"Hyung?" Hyuck looked around with a confused pout.

"Dude!! Mark Lee is racing with the bikers! OMG look at him he looks so hot!" Some of the girls screamed so loud Donghyuck flinched. "Aren't we lucky that he's here, he'll pass this side in exactly 10 seconds the fastest." Another squealed.

Stubby fingers held the grills tightly, he was afraid. The speed was scary. His eyes filled with tears when he heard his bike at a distance, the wild red bike zoomed so fast past them Hyuck fell on his butt, a sweet girl helped him up as he ran off crying.

"Haechan my beautiful rainbow!" Jaemin spun his chocoball when he crashed into his frame. "Hush now, it's just a race, he always races against our school bikers. He's never lost and it's going to be okay Baba." The bunny assured his best friend knowing what his beautiful brain was thinking without even being told.

"I'm scard." Haechan whispered between sobs.

"He's not even your boyfriend and you are already crying. Hyuck stop stressing over him, gosh why you of all the people?" Renjun ran an arm through his hair with frustration.

Mark drove like crazy but won as always, he had never lost a race. He was happy after having a rather saddening conversation with his mother. Jeno and Hendery cheered on him but they had to stop when the older parked his bike outside a specific dorm window. It was dark now and he wanted to see his Beautiful.

"Why isn't he answering his phone though?" Mark mumbled with a sigh, the window clearly had its lights on so where was the Teddy Bear at?

"I'll call Jaemin and see." Jeno dialed Jaemin's number, the bunny answered it with a flash. They saw the bunny at the window in a few minutes. "Hey Mark wants to see him." The blue head mumbled into the phone.

"He's asleep, hes too tired I don't want to wake him up. You should head back." Jaemin mumbled even though Haechan was cuddled up on his bunk bed with a his human sized teddy Bear. The boy didn't want to see Mark because he was afraid he might cry.

Mark grabbed the phone from Jaemin in a blink of an eye. He ran his fingers through his green hair as he sighed softly. "Please I want to see him. What did I do that he doesn't want to see me and it's just past 8. Who sleeps that early?" Jaemin bit his lips, Renjun was still not back and maybe the older can come quick to say something to the Bear. So he let him inside.

Haechan hid behind his Teddy Bear with a lost pouty Pudu look. He didn't want to face the older at all, he had on pink shorts and a white t-shirt. Making him look like a Barbie, Mark gingerly sat beside him. He gently moved the Teddy so he can see the baby avoiding his sea green orbs.

"What did I do? Why won't you talk to me?" He whispered, Haechan fiddled his stubby fingers.

"You drove so fast like you had no care in the world. What if something happened to you. You drove like you had no family, like you didn't care for me." He spoke in a pout, his big orbs were heavy with tears and Mark pulled him into a hug, their first hug ever. Hyuck stiffened at the sudden warmth of comfort.

"I promise I won't drive so fast or join another race like that again. Okay? Don't cry My Beautiful Beary." He squeezed him in the tightest hug and Jaemin burst hig biggest most fattest uwu possible.

"Pudu swear?" He lifted his pinky, the crooked little finger just too cute to resist. Mark nodded tangling his own with the tiny finger. "Don't drive so fast Hyung. Please." Haechan whispered with a sniffle.

When Mark left that night he drove at a moderate speed, it was quite shocking for Jeno and Hendery because the green head never drove so normally. He was usually a devil on the road but today he didn't. The things love did to you certainly was shocking. Hyuckie giggled to himself because he was hugged, his feeties hung from up that it annoyed Jaemin so much he kissed it and the brunette screamed.

"I smell Mark here." They heard Renjun grunt the second he entered the dorm.

"Hyung does smell great!!" Haechan cuddled his bear. Jaemin nervously pretended he was dead just in case Renjun decided to investigate the issue and find out that it was him who let Mark in.