12

Donghyuck saw very little of his sister's, he probably has dropped his glasses on Marks bed before sprinting off. He had been in an eternal pout ever since he got home, his sisters were either half naked or barely dressed in decent clothes, enormous t-shirts and hoodies, it's not they'd complain. He'd seen worse, Bo-Ah the older sister ran her fingers through his golden hair fondly, he had been lying in her lap for hours now.

"Men are vicious species, Stop sulking over him Hyuckie." Irene brushed her hair, he had on a satin mauv pyjama.

"Can you stop being a female version Renjun? Thank you!" Hyoyeon hissed at her sister.

"Is he badly hurt?" Yeri caressed Hyuck's arm with a pout, he nodded.

"Hyungs arm is broken and his leg is fractured. It must be hurting so much. There's alot of bruises too. I think his ribs are broken too." The bear sniffled, hugging his sister's knees tight.

"Ahh to see my baby boy in love." Wendy offered Giselle a dance as they swirled across the room in slow melody.

"Eonnie? Do you think Pudu can get pregnant like Mommy?" Winter, the child Taeyong had after praying to the Ice Queen. She always seemed so icey.

"I think so........Imagine OUR BABY PUDU WITH A BABY BUMP OMG!" Joy squealed with a bounce, she threw herself on her brother, their relationship was the best. He often slept with his sister's or all of them huddle up on fluffy mattress.

"Hyuck pregnant?! I'll have Mark murdered." Karina blew on her freshly painted long nails. Irene blew her a flying kiss.

"Hey Dad's coming." Seulgi mumbled with her mouth full of cake she stole from the fridge a while ago.

"What about Mommy?" Bo-Ah mumbled knowing their baby brother wanted his mother more right now.

"No......I don't see him in the car though." Ning Ning pouted.

"He'll get late because he's at the meeting at Seoul. Guys! Clean up will you bitches!" Taeyeon hissed at the messy bitches.

The large doors to the siblings room opened as a handsome foreign looking man with glasses walked in his hands on his pockets. The girls sighed at how Gorgeous their father was, he shook his head in disappointment. Scanning his daughters dressed in old clothes that were probably highschool old.

"I give you girls enough of money to spend on clothes, and half of you earn your own money why can't you dress properly?!" Jaehyun massaged his temples with a sigh.

"Daddy this ain't an Indian drama for me to sleep with expensive dresses and jewelry. By the way how about we  eat out since Mommy is busyyyy. It'll help Hyuckie baby loosen up too!" Joy jumped out of bed with her panty shorts and t-shirt.

"Fine. Dress properly first. Anyways how is my son?" Haechan sat up with a sniffle, his father's warm arms squeezed him in a tight hug. Comforting and fatherly, he let Jaehyun carry him away from his sister's letting them get dressed.

Mark sighed, it hurt, his whole body and his heart. He didn't mean to hurt his beautiful but he was at fault so he couldn't blame the bear for being beyond hurt. Jeno wanted to shave his head and Doyoung actually did when he heard of what happened.

"I feel sorry for him. He's such a baby, I heard he cried so much his nose turned red. How heartless can you be idiot!" Hendery rolled his eyes at the green hair boy on the hospital bed.

Later that night after going for dinner with their father the girls helped their father tuck their big baby in bed. It was past midnight when Taeyong finally got home, he showered then made his way into his children room. Finding Donghyuck with tear stained cheeks he crept under his bed sheets and hugged the boy. Immediately Hyuck hugged him back and started crying.

"He's alive and fine right baby? Then why are you so sad?" Taeyong kissed his son's fluffy hair.

"He's hurt!!! It hurts to see him so hurt, hiding the pain and smiling. He broke his promise. I hate him!! My heart hurts Mommy!" Taeyong smiled,  he ran his fingers through his soft hair, he knew Haechan was in love and that it was no longer a crush.

"You know how I knew I was in love with Daddy?" Taeyong whispered. Hyuck looked up from his chest, the blurry image of his mother was seen but he knew he was gorgeous.

"On my senior year his class went on a camp, he was a junior and I never kind of wanted to accept his love because he was younger and stuff. I kept denying for almost an year and didn't think much of it when he went on the camp. But he didn't return the following week and the teachers said he and two other boys were missing. I lost my soul then, I literally went mad looking for him that when I saw him alive and breathing even though his leg was broken and his friends were supporting him, I crashed into his arms crying like a baby. That moment I knew I loved him so much that I didn't even think twice to kiss him in front of the whole school. So if you love him then it would certainly hurt, but in the end its going to be worth the pain, if you don't want to see him for sometime it's okay hmm? It'll be alright. Okay baby?" Taeyong squeezed Hyuck's chubby cheeks and smooched his forehead.

"I love you Mommy." Haechan snuggled into Taeyongs hug.

"I love you moreee." His mother giggled.

"We aren't jealous okay! We are just the Be quiet don't cry squad!" The girls sang in chores. Taeyong deadpanned, Jaehyun sure was their father. No doubt at all. He ignored his circus and tried to sleep, until Jaemin jumped in through the window.

"Hawwws I brought beer!!" There goes his precious sleep, then again as long as his children were happy he would be content with anything.