17

Mark let Haechan drag him outside, that whipped lover smile gracing his thin lips as the adorable boy waddled outside the school premises excited. Now he should be asking what it was but he was just so taken away by how cute his Beary baby could be. His cute glasses, button nose, big expressive eyes and just in general. Him.

"Ta da!!" Haechan squealed revealing a wild red motorcycle just like the one the green haired previously owned before his accident. It was different obviously, from what he owned but it was better. "Hyuckie got it for you. Because you love riding and I don't want to take that from you. Just always be safe for me though." Hyuckie pouted looking down fiddling with his hoodie.

"Baby I can't accept this.......Why would..... Beautiful you didn't have to do this?" Mark whispered softly lifting Haechans chin up so their eyes would meet.

"Ohh you don't like it? Mommy took me to all the showroom's and I tried everything I can to fin-" Lips shut cut little Haechannie up as Mark kissed slowly, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I love it Baby." Mark murmured against the boys lips.

As the older zoomed across Seoul city with Haechan hugging his waist tightly, as the wind brushes their face he was certain that one day this boy would be his wife. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Hyuck. They stopped at the place where Mark stole Haechan away to eat ice cream.

"So I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll call you everyday okay?" Mark got off the bike and so did Haechan.

"How long will hyung be gone?" The pout glistened under the moonlight as Mark pulled the brunette so he was laying on him.

"Hmm I'm not sure. It's a divorce so it might take six months or an year I'm not sure if I'll make it to my graduation but I'll surely make it to yours. I promise." The older smooched Haechans button nose. The younger pouted a little more as he hid his face in the olders chest.

Mark felt like home for Haechan, like he's always been there. Like Renjun say's perhaps first loves won't last long enough but he wanted to believe in what his parents have had and still do. He snuggled further into the older, loving how warm he was compared to how cold the night turned out to be. He was in love with Mark Lee.

"Hey Baby Hae, Don't....... Don't move on okay? I'm not perfect but I won't break your heart. I promise." The older made the younger look at him.

"Beary won't okay? If I miss Hyungie alot I'll come visit? Mommy won't let me go alone but I have 12 Noona's who spoil me!!" Haechan smiled as bright as he can his chubby cheeks becoming chubbier as well.

Though Haechan acted all strong and was Mark's baby who didn't cry when he walked through the terminal with Ten the second he disappeared the brunette collapsed crying in Seulgi's arms, his first boyfriend who apparently became his boyfriend only a few days ago was going away to Canada and he wasn't sure if he'd come back. But he trusted Mark more than anything.

"Sweetheart don't cry okay? We'll visit him soon yeah?" Joy patted her baby brothers fluffy head trying to assure him everything was going to be alright.

Renjun hated to admit that he felt something towards Yangyang the same way when he left for China to visit his parents. He'd be back a few days later but Mark? He hated seeing Donghyuck cry, but maybe he had to in order to face the harshness of the cold this world had store of. He hoped  the older boy would returned or else Renjun would end up in jail.

"It hurts to see Hyuckie cry so much. He really does love him doesn't he?" Jaemin sniffled hugging Renjun's arm.

Sometimes it was hard for Haechan, he wasn't used to being in love. But he was a good baby, he knew Mark was far from reach, he couldn't see him after a six hour bus ride. There were times he zoned out in class, he tried his hardest to not think so much of the green haired boy.

"He's calling you Hyuckie." Jaemin poked Haechans tummy with a giggle.

They would spend hours on the phone, sometimes Hyuck fell asleep first or Mark did. Either way the older kept his word, he called him everyday. Without fail, atleast a text would come. It made Haechan happy that the older wasn't forgetful of the boyfriend he's left behind.

"I Mish you." Haechan pouted on the call as he snuggled into his plushies.

"I miss you more beautiful. A few more months and I'll be there with you. Can I see you?" Mark sounded very tired on the other line. Haechan pulled the string to his lamp as the golden hue glowed on his honeyed skin.

"Yes hyung. Are you tired?" He pouted  hugging his teddy bear tightly.

"Yes alot. Hey there beautiful!! The divorce is giving me a hard time. So many arguments and stuff. I hate seeing Mom crying and Dad is being a dick. Anyways how are you love?" Mark looked way more handsome with freshly showered hair, it was longer than when he had left. "Baby you're staring." The laughter made Hyuckie blush shyly hiding behind his bear.

"Rosey is tutoring me on math. Irene Noona signed me up for lots of it. She says I'm failing classes and Daddy wasn't even going to say anything." Mark chuckled shaking his head.

"You cute baby bear. Gosh I fucking miss you!! I'll hug you forever when I come back!!" Mark winked at Haechan making him giggle being the cute baby he was.

"Hey Hyuck!! Have you seen my pink pastel bra?!" Yeri walked out the bathroom in a bathrobe as Haechan gasped at her pointing at the point. "What? Ohhhh Hi Mark. Anyways have you seen it?" She grinned.