15

"Mom I'll come back to Canada after I graduate. If he wants me to stay I will." Mark stared right into Ten's eyes, he wasn't going to give up on love just because his parents didn't have a good story to relate upon.

"You're being selfish Mark!" Ten hissed, deep down he just wants Mark to be happy. Then again the beautiful Thai man didn't have any family except his only son.

Haechan was at the library doodling out teddy bears on his storybook when someone sat before him on the table he was at. His blood ran cold when he saw Daniel smirking at him. Unfortunately today Jaemin was the lab and Renjun was out with Yang Yang. He was all on his own.

"Well hello there. Rich spoilt brat?" Daniel gave out a very low scary chuckle.

"I'm spoilt no doubt but atleast my family loves me." Donghyuck stuck his tongue out at the older boy. He collected his books in an tempt to leave the premises before this boy pulled something awful on him.

"You little bitch!" Daniel was about to throw a fist at Hyuckie when the brunette turned around with a pout. His shoe laces were undone and he sniffled. No one spoke to him in a harsh tone, no one not even Jaehyun had done that. He scurried off sniffling when his heart started beating unusually fast.

As he turned around, Mark stood beside Jeno with all his glory. He still had a cast on but he had crutches and was able to move. They were here for the baseball meeting. His green hair faded out, the necklace hanging around his neck and his cat eyes scanning.

"Hey beautiful." Mark made his way closer to a red shy Teddy Bear in summer uniform. "I'm getting my cast taken off this week." He beamed.

"Weally?! That's so cool!! Sorry I couldn't come see Hyungie........ Exams were giving Beary a hard time." Haechan spoke in a pout, he made hand gestures and all Mark did was stare at him like a love sick lion. He dipped down getting closer to the beautiful boy startling him but making blush harder.

"It's alright Baby. I was busy too. Also..........I'll be leaving for Canada after my final baseball match." Mark started with a sigh, he hated seeing those pretty bear orbs glaze with tears. "Mom needs me, I'm all she's got. But I'll be back for my graduation. I promise." Mark took a stubby soft golden arm in his, giving it a soft gentle squeeze.

"H-Hyung." Hyuckie sniffled his heart churning in several ways he quite didn't understand why yet.

"Please be there on my final match okay?" Mark whispered softly as if he were pleading, a silent desperate plea. Haechan nodded vehemently as the boys took their captain away.

Jaemin found his chocoball on the school gardens scribbling on his math book with his tongue stuck out. He had changed into shorts and a t-shirt after school had ended. Giggling the bunny rabbit swirled his way to his best friend.

"What go you smiling like that?" Jaemin giggled again.

"Hyungie is here. He invited me to his last match and.......but Jessica he's going to Canada right after." His smile faded replaced with a sob.

"Honey he's going to be back to grad I suppose. Maybe he'd even ask you out to prom. I need to go home a few days, Mom's not feeling well she said so yeah. Ning Ning will drive me there, be good okay? Take care of yourself." Jaemin kissed Haechans chubby cheeks making him burst out crying and complaining that he'd miss him, probably even die in solitude.

When night fell and U 127 had to head back, Haechan lost track of time. He sprinted out of the dorms in a rush crying along his way to the schools gates. Sadly by the time he reached the school bus had taken off. A part of him wanted to run after but it was obviously pointless.

"Yo captain! Your wifey is crying. How rude of you?!" Hendery screamed at Mark making the older turn around to see a adorable Teddy Bear crying into his hoodie arm. "Reverse the bus!!" The boys hooted and teased their green haired captain.

Mark got down the bus blushing, When Hyuckie saw this he broke into an ever lasting smile, waddling closer to the older. He fiddled shyly with his stubby fingers, looking everywhere but those feline eyes.

"Meanie! You left without telling me!" Hyuckie pouted looking up through his eyelashes.

"I'm sorry..........I looked for you everywhere and Jaemin wasn't answering Jeno's call so............" Mark sighed, he looked awfully tired. Haechan's heart sank that he no longer had his motorcycle, he no longer was a biker. "Baby?" The older poked his cheek snapping the pudu in headlights out of his trance.

"It's okay Hyungie. Jess is going home, he won't be around alot. Beary gonna Mish him." Hyuckie pouted as he shyly came closer to the green haired handsome boy.

The bus which contained Mark's team started whistling and cheering when Haechan lifted himself on his tippie toes as pressed his plump ever so soft lips on the edge of Marks. The older gasped softly as Haechan quickly tried to runaway but he swirled him around by his small wrist.

"H-Hyung? Y-You got.......D-Did you get mad at me?" Tears filled Donghyuck's eyes afraid that he might have crossed the line by trying to kiss Mark. Or perhaps Renjun was righ-" Those soft golden brown orbs turned bigger than they already were as thin lips pushed against the plump ones. It took a while for Haechan to process the fact that Mark Lee was kissing him mouth to mouth. It was so sweet and brief yet so perfect like it was all meant to be this sweet.

"I've been dying to kiss you. I'll see you at the games okay. Bye baby." Mark nudged their noses together as he stole another quick peck off those plump lips and got into the bus.