13

Mark caught a glimpse of his beautiful Bear peeking up at him from the glass on the hospital door. Hyuck had been bought here by Jaemin so he can check on the idiot if he was alright. Standing on his tippy toes he saw Mark half asleep on the bed but the second the older saw him he disappeared.

"Go say Hi. He's probably sad." Jaemin caught up on his chocoball's waddly speed.

"Me hate the Hyung!" Huffed Hyuck pushing his glasses back on his nose bridge.

"Yeah yeah you hate him." Chuckled Jaemin with a stoic face.

The green haired older chuckled for he saw his beautiful wearing the glasses he had given him since he lost the previous one on the bed. His body hurt but he was happy with seeing his crush's adorable face. The whole school was a mess because Mark Lee aka everyone's crush had met with an accident and won't be in school for more than six months, his dorm room overflowed with flowers and eatables not that Hendery complained though.

"He's a playboy and you need to stop gushing over going to see him Hyuckie. You haven't slept or eaten anything properly in days!" Renjun hissed on the phone as he tried to get a load of books down the hallway with one arm.

"But Roseyyyyyy. I wanna see him! Jessica is having a bad day and he keeps sneezing." Renjun literally could make out the outline of the phat pout his baby best friend was having right now.

"I'm not coming to see that liar. I don't trust him nor do I like him. Now cuddle up like a burrito and sleep, I'll be home soon to cook dinner." Said the Chinese but tripped over a fleet of stairs, he didn't expect to die this young, though he waited to crash on a step and die he landed on a body instead.

"Damn it! Are you okay?!" It was Yang Yang, the senior head boy. Renjun's wrists were sweaty by holding onto the phone and the stack of books that it started slipping. A book which got thrown up fell right on his head making their lips meet in a tight smash. Yang Yang's eyes grew wide as saucers, though he was quite shocked he wasn't able to say another word when the Chinese blacked out on him.

Hyuckie fiddled with his fingers, he wanted to see Mark so bad. He was mad at him, true. Yet he still liked the green eyed lion, the sunflower necklace had been given back to him which only made him pout even more. Jaemin was asleep, having run back and forth with him the past couple of days.

"Nojammy hyung? Can Hyuckie come see him?" He whispered on the phone.  A tired sigh was given then a grunt, perhaps Jeno fell off the couch.

"Hmm it's too late Hyuck. Don't try to come alone please, your friends, family and Mark will bury me six feet under if something happens to you. He'll be back in his dorm by Friday, I suppose you have a Decathlon Quiz then, so you can visit I guess." Jeno wasn't wrong either, night journeys alone were risky, especially when an innocent pudding like Haechan was out alone.

"Jaemin ah! I'm going to look for Junnie. Okay?  He's still not home." Jaemin sleepily nodded pointed at his cheek for a kiss before the waddly butt left.

Meanwhile Yang Yang carried Renjun to the nurses office, it would be awkward as fuck when he'd wake up because of their kiss but this boy needed treatment immediately. The phone on his back pocket started buzzing repeatedly.

"You should answer it. If I slip my hand on his ass it would be inappropriate, your his boyfriend so it won't be an issue I suppose." The nurse smiled, it only made Yang's cheeks tint themselves a dark crimson.

My Pudu (Annoyingly Loving)
Rosy!! Where are you?! Beary no feel goody. Are you alright? Answer my calls!! Or I'll cry!

Juliette Rose
Hi. It's me Yang Yang. Your friend had a small accident and is in the nurses office. He'll have to be shifted to the hospital because she suspects that might have broken his leg. Can you hurry?

Donghyuck ran to the nurses office crying buckets, he had already called his sister, Seulgi who was staying over at a friend's house to drive them. Renjun felt bad for the Pudu, he had been crying alot lately, first Mark then Jaemin now him. His cute button nose was the size of a cherry tomato.

"Honey stop crying. He just broke his leg." Seulgi who just arrived sighed at her baby brother.

"Everyone I love is getting hurt!!!" The baby voice made Yang Yang coo at the brunette with round Teddy Bear glasses.

"Don't tell me you love him! I wil personally kill Mark- IT HURTS." Renjun hissed when Yang Yang placed him on the backseat.

"Can you not hiss like a snake? I'm trying to help........" Yang Yang just happened to trail off staring at those lips, he remembered it to be soft.

The green head would soon be sent home, he wasn't from here so he'll have to rest in his dorm then when he heals he'll play the final match before he graduates then go back to Canada to deal with his parents divorce. But before that he wanted to make the waddly angry Teddy Bear his boyfriend and apologize for being an inconsiderate dick. His bike was smashed and his mother made sure he'd never get his hands on it ever again.

"Mark......I want you to like girls not boys. Falling in love with a boy isn't going to lead you anywhere but heartbreak. Leave that boy and things would be well. You've seen my life haven't you?" Ten urged him, brainwashing him each day.

"Mom I'm not straight. I'm HyuckSexual, it a really addictive sort of sexuality that only one man is gifted with." Mark rolled his eyes leaving his mother confused.