Prologue chapter 1: Evelynn

*5 years after the war*

You were playing in your bedroom with 2 dolls of God and Satan. The dolls were in the middle of a heated battle. The room was quite large. Altough there was one thing about this room. Everything was black. Everything, everything all black.

Even the dolls that you were playing with were black. Even the clothes you were wearing. But you... You didn't see everything in black. You had spent 5 years of your life in here and now you could see tons of different shades in the black that was surrounding you.

As you were at the culmination of the battle you hear someone yell something from another room.

Father: "Y/N! Come down here!"

You groaned as you waned to continue playing, so you ignored him, thinking that he can wait for a couple of minutes. Just as you were about to continue playing you heard him yell again.

Father: "NOW!"

You groan again, but you reluctantly stand up and make your way to the door. You went outside of your room into a dark corridor. You turned left and walked to the end of the corridor.

In the end of the corridor, there were stairs on your left. You slowly went down into the vestibule. There you saw your father standing. Black scythe on his right hand. But there was someone else. Is that a demon? But she looks so young and innocent. What are those colors? You had never seen such colors before. You're mesmerized.

Father: "Son, i have brought this little girl into our home, because of some circumstances. From this day on, she will live here. She will live in the room across from your bedroom... Take her there."

You were beyond surprised. You felt confusion, but it was then replaced with happiness. You had been pretty lonely in here. Your father was away most of the time and well your butler Alfred wasn't really good with kids and never played with you. But this... This means that you can finally have a friend to play with.

Y/N: "Sure thing father," you said enthusiastically.

Father: "Show her, her room and then come downstairs for dinner."

You nodded as you walked over to the girl, who was about 2 inches taller than you. She held her head down. She was very shy. Father left to his office.

Y/N: "Come on, I'll show you your room."

You said happily as you held out your hand for her.
She reluctantly took it. You smiled widely and led her upstairs. You walked in the corridor still holding hands. Till you reached the door. You then released her hand.

Y/N: "See... This here is my room," you pointed to a door which had 'Y/N' written on it, "annd this is here is yours... Just across from eachother."

You said as you opened her room's door.
You both entered. It looked exactly the same as yours, but your room was a lot messier, because you had a lot of toys laying around everywhere. She just stood there.

You noticed that something was wrong... She was very sad. You guided her to sit on her bed.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

You asked saddening. The girl just sobbed softly. You sat next to her on the bed as she held her head with her hands and you looked at her.

???: "I...i...my mom and dad...they... they're gone."

She said softly. This made you sad, but you also couldn't comprehend how beautiful her voice was. Altough her voice was immeasurably sad, it was still so... Full of life... Until now you had only heard your father's dark and echoic, and Alfred's(butler) monotonic voice. But her's was so different.