Prologue chapter 2: Ahri (pt.1)

You woke up in your bed. Hmm usually Evelynn's the one to wake you. You're never up before her.

But then it hit you. Memories flooded your mind.

Y/N: "EVELYNN!"

You screamed and ran out of your room and straight into Evelynn's room, only to see that she wasn't there.

Y/N: "No, this isn't true, it can't be."

You desperately tried to believe that it's all a dream and you'd soon wake up, but you knew that it was true.

As you were crying on the ground, you felt a hand on your shoulder... A really boney one.

Y/N: "Why didn't you let me go? Why did you only save me? Why?

Father: "I didn't arrive in time to save Evelynn."

After that he explained, that he didn't let you 2 go was because Evelynn didn't have much time left.

Hearing this took away your sadness and the sadness you felt was replaced with anger...anger towards your father.

You stood up from the ground and fast-walked out of the room.

Death sighs and after a minute of staring at the spot you were in, he stood up and followed, where you went. As he reached the front door, he noticed it was open.

He went outside and stood beside Alfred.

Alfred: "Aren't you going to stop him?"

Death: "No"

They both watched you mounting your father's favorite horse and taking off to the skies.

Alfred: "But didn't he have only a few minutes more time than Evelynn?"

Death stays calm and takes out a hourglass, which had Y/N written on it.
He shows it to Alfred.

No sand was seen in the hourglass. In neither of the sides. It was completely empty.

Alfred: "Ummm...what does that mean?"

Death: "I don't know."

Alfred was shocked to see an empty hourglass like Y/N's. He had never seen such thing. Even when people are dead, their hourglasses have sand in it...just on the wrong side.

But what shocked him even more was the fact that The Death didn't KNOW.
He knew everything.

Death: "But my guess would be that he can't die."

Alfred was shocked again. Wasn't Death the one who always said that there can't be life without death and vice versa. He remembers the thing that Death once said. "NO ONE WILL ESCAPE ME, EVEN GODS WILL ANSWER TO ME ONE DAY!"

But that would change everything. His sole purpose is to be there to be the death of the first and the last life. That's his reason of existence.

But as they were left behind Y/N is flying through the skies, not actually knowing what to do, he just wanted to get away from that black depressing island.

He flies for some time, until his horse gets tired and lands. They land in a snowy forest.

Y/N sits dwn against a tree and just stares blankly into distance. Until he hears a deep voice very close to him.

???: "What are you doing here boy?"

Y/N immediately jumps up and looks around, he notices that his father's horse is gone.

Y/N: "Who and where are you?"

???: "I'm right here."

The voice sounds again as the tree Y/N leaned on just a minute ago started moving. It looked like years of trees growing was speedened up as the tree formed a face.