Chapter 2.5 Voidling

It felt really hard to get back into this story after a while. I really should cure my laziness... Anyways... Here u go↓
.
.
.

After another day of school, you walk home with Seraphine. You have considered buying a car, but with all of these gas taxes nowadays and the highest inflation since forever... It just isn't worth it... You don't even live that far from your school anyways.

Seraphine: I'm so nervous.

Y/N: Don't be.

Seraphine: Easy for you to tell. I'm gonna sing in front of my idols in 2 hours. This is my one chance and I can't mess this up... Agh I'm so nervous.

Y/N: Okay, I get it. Want a stress ball or something?

She looks at you with a deadpan look.

She then sighs.

Seraphine: Hey... I've never even asked... What music genre do like most?

You shrug.

Seraphine: Who's your favorite singer?

Y/N: You...

Seraphine: Aww... But seriously tho... I've never heard you listen to any music.

Y/N: I listen to your music.

Seraphine: Well that's because I'm your friend and you just-

Y/N: No... I love your songs and your voice. You ARE my favorite singer.

Seraphine's face heats up as she looks away from you trying to hide her blush.

Seraphine: Oh... What is your relationship with Kai'Sa anyways?

Y/N: To be completely honest... I don't know.

You actually don't. You would like to call her your girlfriend, because you do have feelings for her... But it has never been official. You have never told her that you love her, you have never called her yours. You hardly see eachother... Your relationship with her right now could be called "meet up once a month to f*ck and talk about how you've been"  It also doesn't help that something inside you tells you not to fall in love with her...

You finally reach your apartment and see Kai'Sa there leaning on a purple challenger SRT... Demon... Damn.

Kai'Sa: Hey! Seraphine. I've come to pick you up.

Seraphine looks at her school uniform and then back to Kai'sa.

Seraphine: Ah... Can you please wait so I could change my clothes?

Kai'Sa: Sure, but don't dress very fancy... Just wear something comfortable.

Seraphine nods and speeds off into the apartment.

Y/N: Hey Kai'Sa.

You say as you take a sip of bottled water. Eventough it's early spring, it's already very hot outside.

Kai'Sa: How many girls did you fuck while I was away?

Surprised by the question you cough all the water out from your mouth.

Y/N: Eh... What?

Kai'Sa: Come one Y/N! I know you're cheating on me.

Y/N: I have never had sex with anyone but you, since we... Started... Dating...

Kai'Sa: Was that a question?

Y/N: I mean... I don't know if we're dating. And-

Kai'Sa: But we are!

Y/N: Are we Kai'Sa?

Kai'Sa: I know I've been busy... I have tried to find time so I could be with you, that's why I suggested a new member anyways!