Prologue chapter 4: Akali

Writing this chapter... It came out 60% Kai'Sa and not even 40% Akali lol

.

.

.

You just slept with Kai'Sa. I mean slept slept.

Kai'Sa: Wait how old are you again?

Y/N: My legal age is 17.

Kai'Sa: Oh... My god... What have I done?

Anyways, last morning you woke up next to her. She was still clinging onto you. She had a massive hangover. She somehow managed to keep you at her place the whole next day. You helped to heal her hangover. Turns out it's actually HER house. Before her birthday party, she signed some papers and owns a house now.

So you stayed with her... Even watched a movie together... Drank 5 coffees. Kai'Sa was very persuasive, you had to suffer her hangover with her. And when she had sobered up and felt almost like herself again, she confessed some things to you.

Kai'Sa: Y/N Mortimer Ukufa.

She says demandingly.

Y/N: Wait how do you know my full name?

Kai'Sa: Are you fucking for real?

Y/N: What?

Kai'Sa: We go to the same class for fucks sakes.

Y/N: No we don't (nervous chuckle)

Kai'Sa: Yes we do, and you haven't noticed me in 2 years, we've been to the same class.

You look at her, still not believing she's in your class.

Kai'Sa: Always on the 2nd seat from the back, next to the window.

Y/N: Uh-...

Kai'Sa: And when we're in lecture class, it's always 3rd lane from the back, the furthest seat on the right.

Y/N: Oh my god, we're really in the same class.

Kai'Sa: Yesterday, I really wanted to see you at the party... And surprise, surprise. You were there. I told the security guards to let you in... You didn't get in with Sett... Sett got in with you. I drank... A lot... To gather the courage to tell you that... I have liked you since I first stepped foot into the same class as you... But you have never even noticed me.

Y/N: I'm-

You're interrupted by her slamming her lips against yours. You will find that, her interrupting you will happen quite often.

She tries to get the tongue involved... Which you at first don't let happen, but soon let her in. The battle for tongues ends, when you both need some air... Oh to have the lungs of Eminem.

She parts from you, gasping for air, but still holding her tongue out... This sight gets you an instant boner. As another K/DA story says: "You RA-..." Whatever... Khm anyways.

Y/N: You're so hot.

She smiles and starts kissing you again, pushing you backwards... Towards what you believe is bedroom.

Kai'Sa: You (kiss) have (kiss) no (kiss) idea, how long I've been waiting for this.

She says as she pushes you backwards. You fall into a soft bed... Wow, you didn't even notice you're already in bedroom.

Kai'Sa crawls on top of you.

Kai'Sa: I wanted you to talk to me first. I dropped my pencil, thinking you'd pick it up for me... But you were too busy having your nose in a math textbook and didn't even notice me... Not a single time.