chapter 1: Seraphine

Others look Death in the eye and shit their pants. You look Death in the eye and say "Father"

I just realized that The GOD is the MC's/readers grandfather lol.

Anyways onto the first chapter, I'll publish chapter 1 and 2 at the same time

.
.
.

You sigh. It's so frustrating. Your finals are in 5 months and the teachers are not revising any of the subjects in the final exams. Piltover Academy. The greatest university in Runeterra. That is just bullshit.

You stand up and pack your things in the middle of the lecture. You don't have the time to sit here in this incompetent professor's lecture. You bet even you can teach better.

You walk out of the lecture hall, ignoring the few gazes you got. You go straight towards math class with one purpose... To have some company.

You step into the class.

Y/N: Seraphine let's go!

Seraphine immediately starts packing her things while trying to hide her face. Everyone thinks you're dating her... And you're getting teased a lot... For dating a freshman.

During the years of Piltover, you've become quite popular. You're always wearing fancy suit's. (It's because you watch too much peaky blinders) And well money isn't a problem for you. You see, your father can create "Black Gold" (literally black-colored gold) out of thin air. And it costs 21 times the price of normal gold... And well... You have an unlimited resource of it. Money isn't a problem at all. And money equals popularity.

Back to topic... Piltover University is a lot different. They just have this weird education system. There are 3 stages... Not even grades. After those 3 years you get a college degree and a lot of windows open for your career... And then you can continue studies to earn a title called GRADIUS. It also has 3 stages. But no idiot will ever do Gradius in Piltover, because you literally just waste 3 years of your life, while drowning yourself further into student loans. Gradius literally just gives you a title. A title that helps you nowhere.

Anyways...

Professor: Y/N Ukufa, you can't just barge in here and take a student from my class.

You just put your hands into your fancy suit's pockets and stare at her for a minute.

You then look back at Seraphine to see her walking towards you hiding her face.

Y/N: Sorry professor Churchill... I'll be sure to remember that next time.

You say as Seraphine exits the class and you after her. You close the door behind yourself and follow after Seraphine.

Seraphine: Why...

She stops herself, because a professor walks past you. She waits until he's out of sight.

Seraphine: Why'd you do that? Everyone were looking at me.

Y/N: I thought you wanted to be a famous singer... If you can't handle a few jealous stares, then maybe you should reconsider your career choice.

Seraphine: Ugh, you have to stop taking me from my classes, so I could cure your boredom... And no! No blaming the professors for being incompetent or something like that. I know you thought of it and wanted to tell me that.

Y/N: Okay, you got me. Let's just go get some coffee. I've only had 2 cups today.

Seraphine: You seriously need to fix your coffee addiction.

Y/N: What you need to fix is your stage-fright.

Seraphine: What's that got anything to with it?

Y/N: What's ANYTHING got to do with it?

Random girl 1: Ah, they're such a perfect couple.

Y/N: I HEARD THAT, AND WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!

Random girl 2: You say it all the time.

Random girl 1: And no one believes you.

Random girl 3: I know right... They even live together.

You 2 walk away as the girls chatter becomes inaudible.

Seraphine: Hey Y/N, maybe we should... (mutters)

Y/N: What was that? I didn't catch the last part.

She looks at you face as pink as her hair.

Seraphine: It's nothing.

Y/N: Um alright.

Any other man would've pried further because they would've known exactly why she's acting like that, but not you. The divine genes that gave you all the intelligence, forgot everything about understanding women. It might seem like most men suffer from that, but no one quite like you.

Seraphine: Anyways, let's go.

After you grabbed coffee you 2 just spent some time walking around.

Seraphine: We need to get home Y/N. I need to catch up, since you decided to just take me away from my class.

Y/N: I need to catch up too. Still need to figure something out for my last year project.

Seraphine: What? You still haven't figured anything out?

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll think of something.

Seraphine: Y/N! You cannot graduate without it!

Y/N: Calm down Sera, I got it under control.

---Timeskip to next day after school---

You go over to where Sera's class is supposed to end, but don't see her there.

Y/N: Hey Irelia.

Irelia: Ah, Y/N. What's up.

Sha asks happily.

Y/N: Have you seen Seraphine?

She immediately drops her smile.

Irelia: No... I haven't... She texted me saying that she couldn't come today, cause something huge came up.

Y/N: Thank you Iri.

Irelia: (blushes) What? Iri? (Notices you already gone)  Wait Y/N... Sigh...

You rush back to the apartment. It's really not that far from school. Your apartment is very expensive. But you're rich, you have money. Even tough you think it's a stupid invention and totally unnecessary.

You enter the apartment.

Y/N: Hey Sera, why the hell did you skip...

Oh

Kai'Sa: Y/N?

.
.
.

Scroll↓