Prologue chapter 3: Kai'Sa

<If there's a misspelling or something, please comment it, so I could fix it or something. I love you all>

Your phone's alarm clock goes off, waking you from your sleep. You turn off the alarm and lay back down. You tell yourself that you need to wake up, but you can't find the strength to do so.

But then someone has to call you. Your phone starts ringing... At first you try to ignore it... But are unable to do so. So you look who's calling... And it's Sett... You fking hate that dude.

You answer the call.

Y/N: What do you want?

Sett: You didn't forget it's Kai'sa's birthday today right?

Y/N: No, I didn't. And I already told you that "alright I'm coming"

Sett: Yay, then hurry dude.

Y/N: It's 8 in the fucking morning.

Sett: But you hav-...

Y/N: I already told you no... Besides I got some other stuff to do.

Sett: Alright, alright... But you will come to the party right?

You don't answer, you just close the call. You don't want anything to do with that disgusting dude. The only reason he wants you there is to score with this Kai'sa. And well you're known as the ladies-man... And he wants you as a wingman. His soul is not that corrupted yet... You've told yourself to wait... And also his family is pretty fucking powerful... Not only power, as in like magic, but also power, as in like owning half of the country.

You take a shower and put on your clothes. You look at the time: 8:23AM. Today you have a meeting with your father. There was something urgent to talk about.

You leave your apartment and go to the nearest park. The park is really big and like a forest in the middle of a huge city. You go to the most secluded area of the park and wait a few minutes until you hear a ruffle behind you.

Y/N: You're late.

You say as you turn around to see your father on a horse. The horse is black and eyes glowing blue, smoke emanating from them. The horse is muscly and bigger a lot bigger than a normal horse.

Father: Let's go.

You climb the horse. The horse is big enough to carry 5 grown-up people... That's how big he is.

Your father takes off and soon, the familiar, unforgettable sight is seen. You see the galaxies, and stars flying by. It doesn't take long till all the color around you is replaced with darkness and nothing but black.

Your father lands and you both jump off the horse, you just walk straight towards the house, while your father guides the horse towards the stable.

As you enter you're met with the stoic face of Alfred.

Y/N: Hey Alfred.

Alfred: Master Y/N.

He says as he nods. Your father enters and goes pass you. You follow him.

Your father goes towards the stairs and... Unexpectedly goes down.

Why does he need me in the basement?

You enter the basement. The sight is actually amazing. Rows and rows filled with hourglasses. The sound of sand pouring fills the entire, endless room. The room is quite dark, except the blue light glowing on the ceiling.

Death then start walking towards the end... Which would take forever but you find that many things are weirder than they first seem. After 10 seconds of walking, you've arrived to the end. Looking back you can see that you've walked at least a few thousand miles...