❁ུ۪ mikayla barnes

Meet Mikayla Barnes, new breakout star of HBO's hit show 'Euphoria'

mikayla barnes (born on july 21, 1999, in los angeles, california) is an american actress and model

mikayla barnes (born on july 21, 1999, in los angeles, california) is an american actress and model. she rose to fame early this year in her breakout tv role of euphoria, playing 'sophia raine' a character that has stolen the hearts of millions.

barnes made it to the big screen after season 1 premiered in 'Jennifer's Body' a film directed by Karyn Kusama making a hefty 54.6 million in the box offices.

she's also been featured on numerous magazines since then such as cosmopolitan, rolling stone, and variety.

RELATIONSHIPS

barnes has been very vocally open about being bisexual. her first public relationship was with madonna's daughter, lourdes leon. the two started dating in the beginning of 2019 and split in mid 2020. leon confirmed she had been cheating on mikayla with timothee chalamet who also was cheating on lily rose depp with lourdes during this time. when barnes was approached about this situation by paparazzi she responded, "yeah, um, the both of them could go fuck themselves. also, lily please hit my line."

her second relationship was with outer banks actress, madison bailey. the two began dating the end of 2020 and broke up early 2021. it was a clean breakup and both girls mentioned they're still close and blamed their fallout on long distance.

currently, barnes is single but has been rumored to be seeing her costar, angus cloud who is also her love interest on the show but both parties have denied the rumor and stated they're just close friends.

liked by anguscloud and 2,018,612 others euphoria sophiatagged @miikieview comments

euphoria sophia
tagged @miikie
view comments

user my favorite character 😩

miikie 🤍

alexademie pretty girl 🖤
miikie liked this comment!