nine

mornings with angus always started off the same. with mikayla trying to get out from under him to use the bathroom.

after their festivities in the broom closet the two snuck out of the venue like horny teenagers back to the hotel. mikayla ended up crashing in angus' room, not wanting to sneak back into hers and risk waking up hunter.

"mik." he groaned, "it's like 6 am. where you goin'?"

mikayla slipped on his boxers and grabbed a shirt from his drawer. "it's almost 1 and we both should get up."

"why?" he asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"i'm hungry." mikayla ties her hair with an elastic before heading to the bathroom to use the toilet.

angus sits up and looks around the room letting out a low whistle at the broken glass and clothes scattered everywhere. he smirked at the remembrance of last nights escapades.

he fishes in his luggage for another pair of boxers and some sweats before slipping them on. angus opens the bathroom door to see mikayla washing her face. "what you wanna eat?" he asks, standing next to her and grabbing his toothbrush.

"waffles. do you wanna dine in somewhere?"

"nah i can't deal with paparazzi bullshit today."

mikayla nods her head in understanding, "ok i'll call the front desk." she says walking past him to exit the room only to feel his hand wrap around her forearm. "kiss me."

mikayla smiles leaning up to peck his lips sweetly.

"mhm another one." he demands snaking an arm around her waist.

mikayla presses her lips against his once more leaning back and rolling her eyes playfully once he pointed at his cheek.

she followed his directions. "happy?" she asks pulling back with a blush.

"very. thank you, baby."

mikayla hummed walking out the room and grabbing the hotel phone ordering them some room service. she orders for the both of them then hangs up the phone after receiving the wait time.

"what'd you get me?" angus asks walking up from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"your fav, blueberry pancakes."

angus hums leaning his head down and placing a kiss in the crook of her neck, "you smell good as fuck."

mikayla sighs leaning into his touch. "angus?"

"yeah baby?"

"is mariah's number deleted off your phone?"

angus furrowed his eyebrows and pulled back as she turned around in his hold to face him, "because i want her number blocked. do it."

"you serious?" he asks with a short laugh.

"why wouldn't i be fucking serious?"

angus placed his hands on her shoulders to try and calm her down, "relax. no need to curse at me ima do it, ight?" he kisses her forehead gently. "just chill."