seven

"don't leave me." mikayla pouts placing another kiss upon madison's lips.

she had just driven madison to the airport and was feeling sentimental saying goodbye to the girl who was going to be out of her sight for the next few weeks.

"you know i don't want to micks."

season three of outer banks was about to start filming and the two girls were saddened at the fact they were gonna be aware from eachother for longer than anticipated. especially since distance was the whole reason they fell apart the first time.

madison had an annoying gut feeling that they wouldn't be able to handle it.

mikayla wrapped her arms around her neck pulling her in for one last hug as the intercom announced her plane would be departing soon. "call me every night." she says placing her face in her neck to kiss twice.

"i will. i will." pulling away from the hug madison sent her a saddened smile before leaning in to kiss her once more. "i love you. i gotta go, okay."

mikayla fought the urge to beg her to stay and nodded her head. she continued to hold her hand tightly and swallowed the lump in her throat. "okay." she whispers back begrudgingly letting her hand go and watching as madison's security guards followed her in. "i love you too." she called out seeing madison give her one last smile and wave goodbye.

"fuck." she turns to look away and roughly wipes the tears from her cheeks.

the next thing mikayla heard was the sound of flashing and she lifted her head from her hands with a glare seeing the paparazzi flock.

"fuck off." she spat lifting up her middle finger.

3,550, 729 likestmz 'Euphoria' star Mikayla Barnes spotted dropping off girlfriend Madison Bailey off at the LAX airport

3,550, 729 likes
tmz 'Euphoria' star Mikayla Barnes spotted dropping off girlfriend Madison Bailey off at the LAX airport. The rising star was seen crying before giving us a friendly sendoff gesture. Tap the bio for more pictures.

comments have been limited

miikie get a new fucking hobby
liked by zendaya and 7,538 others

user leave bae alone

user she's so fine bruh

dominicfike y'all don't got anything better to do

mikayla laid on her couch checking her phone for what felt like the hundredth time and petting the ears of madison's cat which she would be taking care of until she returned.

it has been at least thirty minutes since madison's plane landed and she still received no text from her causing her to worry.

she nibbled on her bottom lip anxiously until her phone started to ring in the palm of her hand.

she rolled her eyes at the contact name before reluctantly answering.

"hello?"

"you good?"

"yeah, why wouldn't i be?"

"yo girl gone and i know how much you hate being alone so, i'm just checkin' up that's all."

mikayla couldn't help but to roll her eyes again, "don't act like you care. and i'm not gonna be alone. hunter invited me to her friends club opening tonight so i'm probably gonna go to that."

angus sucked his teeth. "course i care. what are you talking about? look, i didn't wanna argue or nothin' but if you need me just call and i'm there."

"actually there is something you can help me with."

"okay, what is it?"

two hours later angus was in her home with a confused expression on his face as mikayla shoved a cat into his arms.

"the hell is this?"

"this is milly." she responds obviously, "isn't she the cutest. i need you to take care of her i told you that over the phone."

"oh you meant- see, this wasn't the cat i had in mind when you said that shit to be honest."

mikayla gave him a dirty look shaking her head. "you're so annoying." her heels clicked as she made her way to the kitchen, "i wrote down everything you need to know but call me if you have any questions. i won't be gone for too long."

angus put the cat down when one of her paws got too close to his face. "do you need me to pick you guys up after?"

"no, it's ok."

"you sure? you got the pepper spray i got you? is your phone charged?" he asks leaning against the doorway watching her coat her lips in lipgloss using her compact mirror.

"yes. yes and yes."

angus' eyes raked over her figure and walked up behind her to place his hand on her waist feeling the material of her dress. "turn around lemme see you."

mikayla followed his directions and turned around fully. it was nearly impossible to deny angus of anything he wanted, especially when he spoke and looked at her like that.

"stay in with me, yeah?" he asks cradling her face gently in his hands being cautious to not mess up her makeup, "i can make you sum' to eat, hm." angus leans his head down to kiss her collarbone. "maybe i can even eat somethin' else." he slyly says letting his hands slide down to rest on her ass.

mikayla places her hands on his to push them down. "i have to go. take care of milly." she pulls away from him to grab her house keys and purse before walking out the door.

angus laughed bitterly running a hand over his jaw then looking down seeing milly trying to climb up his pant leg.

"yo get down."

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
i miss fezco and sophia
more and more everyday.