four

anguscloud posted on their story!

found a couple of my girls magazines,alright hollywood @miikie

alright hollywood @miikie

miikie replied to your story:
you're so annoying

anguscloud
you still mad at me?

anguscloud
come on ma it's been a week

miikie
ok? am i only allowed to be upset for the
first 24 hours or something?

anguscloud
why are you acting like this bro

miikie
go talk to mariah

mikayla blocked him shortly after hitting send, she didn't care for the bullshit he had to say next.

"you good?" madison asks sipping from her starbucks drink and trying to hide her annoyance.

mikayla pockets her phone in her pocket and runs a hand through the front of her hair, "i'm sorry."

"yeah, you always are." madison rolled her eyes and sinked back in her seat, "why did you invite me here if you were just gonna be texting him the whole time."

"madi-"

"don't madi me."

mikayla knew she was right. it's been a couple months since they've seen eachother and she practically begged madison to meet up with her only to unintentionally ignore the girl in the process.

mikayla sighs and takes her free hand in hers raising it up to kiss the back of it, "i'm sorry."

madison removes her hand from her grip only for mikayla to take ahold of it again. "my attention is only on you, okay?" she kisses her hand repeatedly until a small smile reluctantly breaks out on madison's face.

"you're so annoying."

mikayla smiles placing a kiss on her cheek before standing up from the booth, "we should go before paparazzi finds us."

madison nods her head standing up as well and the two girls walk out of the starbucks hand in hand.

miikie posted on their story!