twelve

liked by vinniehacker and 1,408,688 others

miikie 💋

view comments

drewstarkey so excited to work with you
miikie 🤭🙈

user so fine omg

anguscloud you look amazing baby wow you amaze me everytime
miikie 💋 my hearttt

arianagrande she's beauty she's grace ✨

vinniehacker beautiful

alexademie nothing can beat ur face card mama
miikie i love you ✨

"it's just a movie, baby."

angus stopped pacing in front of her with a shake of his head. "bro that's not the fuckin' point. that dude ain't got no business textin' you at five in the goddamn morning."

mikayla recently got the role of playing the main character in a new netflix movie which was already stirring some extra publicity considering the fact that the dude playing her love interest was her ex's costar. but, nonetheless this was a buisness and you couldn't take anything personally.

the other issue however was due to them being close in the film the director thought it would be crucial for them to be communicating outside of their table reads to create the chemistry they needed to have on screen which of course angus wasn't super excited about.

"we're just grabbing lunch. it's not even gonna take an hour."

"you too fuckin' friendly, mik. you know damn well if it was the other way around yo crazy ass would be throwing a fit right now."

mikayla rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"cancel on him."

"wha- no." she scoffs and as she was about to walk away angus wrapped his hand around her upper arm to pull her body towards his.

"don't walk away from me when i'm talkin' to you, mikayla." he was so close she could feel his breath on her skin as he towered over her and she fought the urge to bite her bottom lip.

"okay." she says softly, with attitude laced in her voice.

angus grabbed her chin keeping her from looking away. "okay what?"