two

mikayla was woken up to the smell of pancakes. she makes her way downstairs and smiles seeing angus standing in her kitchen dressed in his basketball shorts, a white tank top and a gold chain around his neck as he slid a cooked pancake on a plate.

she carefully came up from behind him and smacked him on his ass. "good morning." she giggles at the glare he sent her.

"i can't stand you."

mikayla hugs him around his waist and leans her head on his back. "good morning." she repeats.

"mornin'. i gotta leave early, got a meeting with my manager."

"okay."

"i want you to get dinner with me tonight."

"are you asking me or telling me?"

"i'm telling you."

"you're annoying." mikayla rolls her eyes trying to hide her growing smile. "can we go to nobu?"

"shit, i don't know if in the mood for sushi to be honest."

"please." mikayla pouts bringing her hands under his shirt and rubbing his bare stomach.

angus sighs and she laughs at how he faked his annoyance. "aw, you love me." mikayla reaches her hand up to pinch his cheek.

"yeah, yeah whatever. sit down and eat." he hands her a plate of the stacked pancakes and gives her a small smack on the ass in the direction of the kitchen table.

liked by lilyrose_depp and 3,102,278 others

miikie this picture describes our relationship in a nutshell. HAPPY SUNDAY... see u tonight<3
tagged: @anguscloud

view comments

user y'all steal the show everytime

lilyrose_depp cute 💋

itsalgee my dawgs

user fezco beating nate up for sophia ughh 😩‼️
user SPOILER

sydney_sweeney you guys are so precious

user who's doing it like them?!
anguscloud nobody.
miikie liked this comment!

mikayla swats angus' hand away when she saw his fork moving towards her plate. "stop."

"you've been stealin' food from me all night."

"it's different when i do it."