thirteen

mikayla giggles as she's gently placed on the bed, her arms coming up to wrap around his neck. "what's gotten into you?" she asks, caressing his face and playing with his stubble

"i just missed you." his hand is on the side of her thigh and he uses it as leverage to hike her leg up to wrap around his waist. "we heading to my parents house this weekend, right?"

"i guess. what if they don't like me?" she pouts.

"they're going to love you. you know why?"

mikayla tries to fight her smile as she gazed up at drew letting out a laugh when he booped her nose. "why?"

"because i love you." he spoke sweetly leaning in to connect their lips together. the kiss started off slow until his grip moving from her thigh to cup her face.

she let out a small moan sliding her hand under his shirt to feel his chiseled abs.

"cut!"

drew stood up and offered mikayla his hand to help her stand from the bed. "thank you." she says, with a small smile patting his chest and sliding around him to allow one of the extras to help her put on her robe since she was just in her characters sleepwear consisting of underwear and a bralette.

"anytime."

mikayla sends him one more smile before turning to deborah and opening her palm, "can i have my phone back please?"

deborah hesitates, "i'll give it to you after we finish for the day?"

mikayla lets out a confused laugh. "i'm not a child deb, give me my phone." she notices her frown and furrows her eyebrows, "what's wrong?"

deborah nervously shifts on her heel. "you got a couple phone calls and i think you should wait until we're done to check-"

"who called me?"

deborah remained silent and just gave mikayla a solemn look.

"deb! just give me my phone." she snaps catching people's attention.

"hey, is everything okay?" drew asks coming up from behind and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"please don't shout."

"i wouldn't have to shout if you'd stop treating me like i'm a fucking toddler and give me my phone."

with a sigh, deborah takes out mikayla's phone and reluctantly hands it to her.

mikayla mumbled a thank you and her breath gets caught in her throat at the missed calls.

"mikayla." deb reaches out and cautiously rubs her arm, "you okay-"

"give me ten minutes."

"we're about to start shooting." the director calls out.

"i don't give a fuck!" mikayla snaps once again, shooting him a glare, "i said give me ten minutes." she shrugs both drew and deborah's hands off of her before walking outside, heading to her trailer.