eleven

as soon as mikayla woke up in the morning. she knew it was gonna be one of those days. as in, those days were she would rather stay in bed and stare blankly at the wall wallowing in her own self pity than doing anything else.

it was one of the reasons she went through so many managers. they just didn't know how to handle her bipolar disorder and she was constantly labeled as some stuck up diva when that wasn't the case at all.

deborah was mikayla's 6th manager and she was the only one who stayed throughout it all. so, when mikayla didn't respond to any of her calls and texts about the interviews she had scheduled for her today she knew something was up.

she got in her car and used the spare key mikayla got her to enter her apartment and found her upstairs in her bedroom with her face buried in her pillow.

"this is the third time you've flaked on his interviews mikayla." deborah says softly sitting on the edge of her bed and soothingly running her fingers through mikayla's hair.

"i fucking hate conan o' brien." she whispered with a small sniffle. mikayla eyebrows furrow hearing keys coming from the hallway, "who the fuck is that?"

angus walks in through her bedroom door watching as deborah stands up to walk over to him. "she's not doing so well."

"stop talking about me like i'm not in the fucking room!" she snaps rolling her eyes.

"hey, stop raising your voice." angus sternly says putting his hand out to her before looking back at deborah. "thank you for callin' me."

"of course. i'll be downstairs making a couple calls and ordering her some breakfast. call me if you need anything." she says sending him another nod then walking to mikayla. she bends down to kiss her forehead before exiting the room.

mikayla watches as angus walks over to sit next to her.

"why didn't you call me?"

"you were busy."

"did i tell you i was busy or did you assume so?" he asks, leaning his head forward and wrapping an arm around her body.

"i didn't wanna bother." she mumbles into the teddy bear stuffed animal that was tightly held in her arms.

"i wanna ask you somethin' and i need you to be honest with me, ight?"

mikayla silently nods her head.

"have you been taking your-"

a loud groan of annoyance leaves her mouth and she dramatically lifts up the blanket to cover her head. "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. shut up shut up shut up shut up please shut the fuck up."

"bro i'm tryna talk to you." he reaches his hand to uncover her head only for her to tightly grip it. "mikayla, girl quit it i'm not playin' with you." he sucks his teeth and stands up.

mikayla uncovers her face and frowns, "wait stop. where are you going?"

he ignores her and looks in her drawers.

mikayla reluctantly sits up running a hand through her hair. "i'm just having a bad day okay? fuck i hate that everyone walks on fucking eggshells on me. why can't i just have a bad fucking day?! i'm so tired and i can't even fucking sleep because my mind is going like 90 miles per fucking hour and-" she stops placing her hand on her chest and breathing heavily as a sob erupts from her throat. "shit. im so sorry." mikayla let's out pulling back.

angus cups her face in his hands bringing her into his chest. he sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard and allowed her to crawl into his lap.

 he sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard and allowed her to crawl into his lap

"in through your nose and out through your mouth. you got it. i got you." he runs his hand over her head and rocked their bodies back in forth as she tried to control her sobs.

angus waits until her breathing pattern is regular before deciding to speak up again. "baby, you need to talk to me."

mikayla nods her head. "i know." she mutters wiping her cheek. "i'm really sorry for yelling at you guys."

"i know." he whispers placing a kiss on the crown of her forehead. "you gon' let me know when you not feeling right, yeah?"

"yes, i promise."

angus nods pulling her closer and holding her tightly to his chest. "good."

"i love you."

"i love you too, baby."

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
pls like & comment <333