one

liked by maudeapatow and 2,929,720 others

anguscloud sophia & fezco 🖤
tagged @miikie

view comments

miikie my cheeks were so red awww 😩
anguscloud i got you like that.

user it's the way y'all are looking at eachother for me
user fr

maudeapatow soo cute!! love you guys 🤍

onwardwanna 🤞🏻🖤

user don't look at her look at me

user there's no way they aren't in love irl bruh

zendaya 🅿️🅿️
anguscloud pinned this comment!
user "she not a lesbian for p she turn pesbian!"

mikayla checked herself in her laptop camera once more. she was scheduled for an online interview with angus and she sat impatiently at her desk in the zoom waiting room.

not even 5 minutes fly by before mikayla is unmuting herself and greeting the interviewer. she fought the urge to laugh seeing angus in the corner of her screen with a garment covering the outer parts of his face. on the top of his hat were panda like ears which added to mikayla's amusement.

a bright smile took over angus' face seeing her trying not to laugh and he looks down at his phone discretely trying to text her.

"mikayla, you look amazing by the way."

"thank you, john. i really appreciate that." mikayla smiles smoothening out her top which was paired with her batman pajama pants.

angus perks up at that, "yeah. she always does."

"i agree." john laughs and glances at one of his notecards where the questions were held. "now, you play sophia. a very neurotic and impulsive girl. would you say you see some of yourself in her or are you two the polar opposites?"

"oh, um, that's a really good question. we actually both have borderline personality disorder and a lot of people didn't know that about me but i would definitely say sophia is much more violent than i am." she says with a small laugh, "but one of the things about sophia that i respect so much is the fact she loves hard. which, i can absolutely relate to. i think that's all we have in common though for the most part."

"well, sophia is definitely my favorite character. and, uh, how was it working with angus and javon?"

mikayla places her hand on her heart. "wanna is my son, like, deadass i love that kid so much. it's always great working with him and angus we're like one big family."