two

-Adrian Wixx-

-Adrian Wixx-

I woke up to the slamming of my apartment door it clearly startling me awake.

"What are you doing?" Astoria yelled- I sat up from the couch squinting my eyes- rubbing them with the backs of my hands.

"Why are you yelling?" I slurred out- my raspy voice surprising me. I looked over at the tv to see the credits playing. Damn I really must have been tired. I threw the blanket off of me and raised my hands- stretching them over my head- squeezing my eyes shut because it felt so good.

"You feel asleep?" She hollered again- throwing her coat off.

"Again why are you yelling?" I asked again- standing up walking towards my room, so I could go back to sleep. But before I could even reach my door I was stopped by Astoria yelling again.

"Girl no, you already took your nap- and you said you would go to the bar with me tonight." She said- while pouring orange juice into her glass cup.

Why did she always have to be pushy?

"I said if I wasn't tired I would, and i'm tired so no." I turned back around on my heel- fast walking to my room so I couldn't be stopped again. It was a school night anyways- who goes out on school nights?

"Please Adrian," she begged- making me sigh.

No I didn't want to go, but did I want her to bother me all night about it- also no.

I shook my head- practically feeling forced to go to this bar. "Okay I'll go," I sighed- a small smile appearing on Astoria face. "But—!" I yelled to stop her from getting excited. "We have to be back at a reasonable time- you know I have class tomorrow." I told her- she instantly smiled again, nodding her head in agreement.

"Done—I promise we'll be back at a reasonable time babe." She walked towards me- kissing me on the head. Not going to lie I really wanted to lay back in my bed, but this could be a good thing maybe something good will come out of this. "Okay now go get dressed," she waved me off- I turned on my heel and walked into my room shutting the door behind me.

I am definitely not coming home at a reasonable time.

~~

I slid my heels on waiting at the door for Astoria- it had nearly been an hour since I decided I was going to go. I was wearing a black silky dress that was above my knee and hugged my curves and of course my black sparkly heels.

"I'm ready!" I yelled- hearing shuffling in her room. My phone buzzed in my purse indicating our uber was here. I hate when people had to wait on us.