ten

-Adrian Wixx-

-Adrian Wixx-

"Class dismissed," our Professor said- my head immediately popped up from the desk. I shut my laptop and stuffed it into my bag, and threw it over my shoulder. I quickly walked out of the school- I need to be somewhere in- I checked my phone, ten minutes and it's a six minute walk.

Shit.

I cannot be late to this. It was our first time filming for this movie- if I'm late they would definitely cut me. I should have just skipped class, but I already have too many absences because of my new job, and if I have any more that could risk me in not graduating. And I have to graduate, I cold not stand another year of this shit.

I sped up my pace, as I saw the building come into view- I checked the time. Thank god I still have 6 minutes to spare.

I pushed passed people as I kept my pace- trying to get there on time even though traffic was a bitch and people walk horribly slow.

While I was walking I couldn't keep myself from thinking about Ryder, and the events that occurred it was like it all happened so quickly I couldn't help but think back to it. I touched my lips thinking back to how they felt on mine, the way he kissed me and the way he touched my body made me feel like a million butterflies were swarming in my stomach.

My fingers left my lips and traveled down to my stomach- just thinking about him made me go crazy. He was going to be here today and I wondered what would happen? Would he act like it never happened? Or would he treat me like he did a few day ago? Either way he would have to see me today. And I couldn't be more excited about it.

I couldn't even tell Astoria about it though-
one reason her not coming home till late last night and another being she would never eat on that counter too again. She would throw up if I told her, but who is she to judge I bet she has done the same thing a million more times, and I wouldn't blame her I would do it again a million more times.

And I had a good feeling about today though- I was seeing the one person who made me feel everything in under ten minutes and I was finally going to act with an actual camera crew and actual famous actor and actress- it felt like a dream. And I never wanted to wake up.

I gad dreamed of this life- never thinking I would actually be living it.

I finally made it to the building and pulled the door open- speed walking to the elevators. This place was surprisingly not crowded. But I still had to get hair and makeup done. I tapped my foot on the floor waiting for the elevator.

Who ever is on it needs to hurry the fuck up.

It finally dinged and I jumped up- happy I was about to be there. I walked on the elevator when the doors opened and clicked the floor I needed to go on. The elevator music filled my ears as I waited- trying not to get impatient. It was hard when I didn't want to ruin something that hadn't even started yet.

The doors opened and I walked out- sighing to myself in the process. I walked down the hallway, I looked around and didn't see anyone. Was everyone already on set? Oh shit what if I'm later than I thought. No it can't be- the email said be in makeup room by twelve, and it was only- I checked my phone, eleven fifty.

It's okay they are probably already in your room waiting for you.

I kept walking down the hallway looking for my room and I finally found. It had my name on it. I have my own makeup room with my name on it. I stared at it for a good two minutes- thinking about how filming will go and how the premiere will go as well.

I'm getting ahead of myself- I haven't even filmed the first take yet. God.

I opened the door to be met with Ryder sitting in my makeup chair looking at himself in the mirror. Butterflies appeared in my stomach at the sight of him, and everything that happened a few nights ago came flooding back. The way he kissed me- the way he touched me. It would forever be apart of me.

I look my bag off and set it on the couch across from the door- he still hasn't looked at me. I really don't want this to be awkward, and I really don't want him to say 'let's act like that never happened' because truth is I would never be able to forget. I mean how could I? No guy had ever made me feel that way, and now that he did that to me I doubt I would ever feel that with someone else.

I turned around after putting my bag and was met with a hard chest. I looked up to see Ryder smiling down at me- he brought his large hand up and tucked back a piece of my brown behind my ear. A soft smiled appeared on my lips and I closed my eyes- inhaling his sent.

Cologne and mint toothpaste.

He didn't utter a word to me before softly grabbing my chin and planting a kiss on it. I leaned further into him and grabbed his neck- trying to get him as close as possible.

He grabbed a fist of my hair and pulled on it- revealing my neck. He detached our lips and went down to my neck- my mouth falling open at the sudden contact.

"Your so fucking distracting." He said while biting at my skin- my fingers pulling at his blonde locks. I knew he was leaving hickeys everywhere, but I wanted him to- I wanted everyone to know I was his.

He came up from my neck and immediately made intense eye contact with me. He pressed our lips hard together one last time making me whimper into his mouth- while grabbing at his face.

He pulled away, and finally opened his mouth to say something. "Adrian I have to ask you something-." He said- while I kissed down his jaw his hands traveling down to my waist.

"Ask me." I moaned out.

"Will you go on a date-"

I cut him off- "yes."

I brought my face up from his jaw and pressed our lips together while smiling, and I could feel him smiling as well.

He pulled our lips apart- "alright then."

~

~

~