eleven

[If you want a better picture of what she wore it's on my pinterest broad, and if you don't like what she's wearing just imagine something else.]

-enjoy, Leila.

-Adrian Wixx-

-Adrian Wixx-

I had completely disorganized my whole room in search for the perfect date outfit. Clothes were threw everywhere, on the floor, bed, bathroom. I had even spotted a shirt in my bathroom sink— it surprised me to say the least.

But even when I found the perfect outfit, I fussed over my hair for half an hour at least, only to leave it down in the end. The only reason I wanted it perfect was because I haven't been on a date since high school- I mean people had been interested in me but I wasn't interested in them. But Ryder was Different. And I was anticipating to experience him again.

I stood in the mirror of my bedroom, seeing if I actually liked the way I looked right now. Even if I didn't like it, I didn't have time to change, as the clock just hit five minutes past seven. Ryder had told me he would pick me up at seven o'clock, so either he was late or he was already here.

I hope it's the second. But I didn't even hear anyone knock, so maybe it's the first.

My dress was black and short, the same color from when I made out with him for first time. Only this time it wasn't silk, it was a babydoll dress- and it had puffy sleeves. The neckline was low enough to see just the right amount of cleavage, through nothing was shown from me having small boobs. It came down to my thighs- meaning my legs were on full display- hopefully we are not going to be outside for too long. I was wearing tights, but they didn't really keep me warm- they were mostly for looks.

The dress was classy enough for date with the 'Ryder Chase'

What wasn't classy was the fact I didn't have a bra on, only panties that barely covered anything. But just in case something were to happen, I was prepared.

Just I was slipping on my heels, someone was banging on the apartment door, making me flinch.

Ryder was here.

Shit.

Suddenly all of my nerves multiplied, my heart racing with anticipation. Quickly I made my way to the door and blew out a long breath- trying to calm myself. I looked out the peep hole and saw him standing there with his hands stuffed in his suit pockets, my stomach was already swarming with butterflies.

I reached for the door handle and twisted it open- smiling immediately when I saw him.

"Hi," I chocked out- my smiling growing as I saw him look up at me. I watched as his eyes slowly slid up from my legs to my eyes, I was edging to know what he was thinking. I grabbed my coat and stepped outside his eyes connecting with mine as I did so.

"You look amazing," he smoothly said, taking a step back, so he could get a good look of me again. I looked down in embarrassment, as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Why was I acting like an eleven year old who just had their first kiss?

I lifted my head back up and asked- "so what's the plan?" He smirked and held his hand out for me to take, and I did of course. His hand was warmer than my coat was, I wondered how his whole body would feel around mine, how warm it would be.

The only sound around us was the clicking of our shoes and New York traffic, it was a friday night after all. But Ryder led me by the hand and kept me close as he weaved us both through the streets. And as he turned left I stumbled a little trying to kept up with his long strides.

After minutes of walking and not uttering a word to each, other when he told me to watch my step when I was about to stumble over a rock or a sidewalk. He finally slowed down in front of a strip of shops and restaurants.

His thumb brushed back and forth against my hand- I looked down and smiled trying to hide it. He had me wrapped around his finger, and I wasn't even mad about it.

We walked a little further and I started to hear people chatting, we then turned right and there was a restaurant right on the corner of a street. There were tables outside full with people.

"We're here,"he said.

"Oh." I said, studying the place he was taking me to.

There where fairly lights hanging up- lighting up the outside patio. People were wearing nice outfits and drinking wine as they talked to their dates- this place must had been a secret, because I had never seen in my four years of living here.

I saw people turn their heads as Ryder pulled me to the vintage looking door. As he pulled the knob open I felt the warm air inviting me in, I stepped in following Ryder and I saw a girl rushing towards him.

"Hello Mr. Chase, do you have a reservation?" She asked- flipping through her schedule. I looked at Ryder wondering if he actually had to make reservations for places like this- I mean he was a famous actor couldn't he just walked in?

"Yes I booked a table for the outside patio." He mumbled, slipping his hand around my waist- pulling me closer. Goosebumps sending up my back as his fingers traced my hips.

"Yes it's ready, right this way." She grabbed two menus and led us back outside to our table- having us pass by a bunch of people staring down Ryder. I didn't expect them not to though- he was so pretty.

"Here y'all are, and there should be a waitress right out for y'all." She smiled and put down our menus- Ryder ordering a bottle of wine before she walked away.

Ryder untangled his hand from mine and pulled my seat open- a smile spreading on my lips as he did so. I walked over and sat down mumbling a small 'thank you' before he walked over to his seat- right across from me.

He was such a gentleman. None of my other boyfriends had ever done that for me. And I was not complaining.

And when he sat down he finally responded to me- "hi."

~

~

~