Harvey Mills

This is part two of the last Harvey imagine.
----

You and Harvey could here the voice in the strawberry scented bear start to get quieter and it started to sound more distorted tears  brimmed in your eyes. You really missed Luca, it had been around 10 years since he passed he would of been 16 by now, but he never got the chance. The twins were now 7 and healthier than ever. But your heart seemed to ache even more these days. You missed having your little prince around.

You were tucked under Harvey's arm in the living room with the stuffed bear sat on the table the fact the voice was distorted made it feel as if it was taunting you. The twins were at their grandparents house.

H: maybe we should see if we can have the batteries replaced in the voice box or possibly have a different recording place in a voice box that could then be placed in there. Maybe even Max has a recording of him saying that as he probably wouldn't have been able to bring him to-
You're heart was breaking beyond belief.
Y/n: STOP. Just stop please- 

You got up and made your way out of the room and to yours and Harvey's shared bedroom. Your marriage had seemed to be going down hill lately which was mostly your fault, you hadn't really been able to cope. The first couple years after she died you tried your hardest to just bounce back and act as if you were all right, but it just made you numb inside. And now it was all coming back, all the pain, the memories, just everything. You were hardly even that affectionate towards anyone not even your own kids, you had hit rock bottom for sure and you wanted nothing more than to have Luca in your arms again. You just couldn't keep pretending that everything was alright anymore every bit of strength you once had completely dissipated.

 You sat on your shared bed just trying to keep the tear from falling. Harvey had stormed in a little later due to shock and not expecting such an outburst from you.

H: DO YOU THINK THIS GETS ANY EASIER FOR ME, I GET YOU JUST WANNA MOVE ON BUT I CANT. YOU HARDLY EVER TALK ABOUT HIM AND WHEN I TRY TO BRING IT UP OR HELP YOU SHUT ME DOWN OR YELL AT ME TO STOP. 

He kept going on but you weren't really listening tears had started to flow past your eyes you could no longer hide it. Sobs fell past your lips as you failed at trying to be quiet. Harvey immediately stopped yelling when he realized that you were crying it had been years since he'd seen you cry as you stopped letting yourself do so. He immediately wrapped his arms around you cradling you in his arms. He repeatedly apologized while playing with your hair and rubbing your back soothingly. After your cries had died down you looked up at him.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for snapping at you, and being a horrible lover and parent. 
You looked back down playing with the strings of his hoodie. Harvey gently lifted your chin making you look at him. 
H: baby, it's okay. Just from now on please talk to me if your feeling down, I can't even remember the last time you told me how you felt. We can fix this love I promise but you've gotta talk to me, and communicate how you feel.
You nodded, as Harvey kissed your forehead. 
H: now why don't we finally talk about how you feel. 
You breathed in trying to calm down before speaking.
Y/n: i just... I can't stop thinking about Luca. I just miss him so much. I just I wish I had done more or maybe if it was caught sooner -
Harvey cut you off, stroking your face.
H: hey it's not your fault it's nobody's fault. How about this weekend we go visit his grave and bring some lilacs to leave maybe even a new stuffed animal we can have the boys stay at my parents house for a little bit and then we can pick them back up and come back here. 

You lightly nodded whispering a thank you. 
Y/n: do you think maybe we could have another kid as well.
Harvey looked a little surprised.
H: are you sure? Are you up for that?
You nodded after speaking about it you feel a little better.
Y/n: i will be in a week or two once we get back into the swing of things 
He nodded lightly kissing your head. 

*time skip to the weekend* 

You and Harvey had just stopped to pick up the lilacs, but you couldn't find a teddy bear which kind of upset you but Harvey reassured you it'd be alright.

After paying for the flowers you got back into the car and started driving to the cemetery. Harvey's hand was interlocked with yours, you would occasionally play with his fingers trying to distract yourself. When you got there you saw another car which you soon recognized to be Max's. 

You looked at Harvey who gave you a soft smile with a hint of sadness behind it. He gently kissed your head, then asking if you were ready. You lightly nodded sharing one sweet kiss. Then getting out of the car, Max greeted you both while holding a stuffed animal up. 
M: figured I should bring him another like I used to 
You smiled at him thanking him then hugging him, as tears began falling from your eyes.
Y/n: i don't think you understand how much I appreciate that. 
You realized you started crying as you pulled away. You gently wiped them half-heartedly laughing. 

Y/n: Sorry im a bit of a mess 
Max looked at you knowing from Harvey how badly you've been doing.
M: hey don't worry about it, I'd be too if it was one of my kids. 
Harvey's arms wrapped around you reassuringly. 
H: we ready to go up to her grave.
You lightly nodded as Max did too. As soon as you were there you laid down the flowers and Max set down the bear. You lightly kissed the headstone whispering a sweet 'I love you'. When you stood back up and Max said something to him then said he'd leave you two to have your moment you both thanked him and hugged him goodbye. 

You both sat down by his grave, you both started talking about what had happened recently. You told him about his brothers and how they recently turned 7. You two told him how much you missed him and how you wanted to give him another sibling. You both told him how much you loved him. Harvey noticed you shiver a bit and took off his jacket lightly draping it over your shoulders. He lightly kissed your head pulling you into him. 
H: you ready to go love
You nodded both of you saying your goodbyes. You were ready to move on and continue living. Moving on isn't forgetting, it's accepting what happened and learning to cope. 

*time skip to exactly 2 years later*

You both had ended up having another kid, his name was Kitt Luca Mills. He was adorable and looked almost exactly like like Luca. You had managed to fix your relationship with Harvey, and you were a much better parent. You handled your emotions well too. You couldn't believe how much you had changed after twelve years you finally figured out how to cope.

You and Kitt were sitting on yours and Harvey's bed as you were trying to get the 1 and a half year old to settle down for a nap. 
You looked at the child lovingly as you pulled him into you. You stroked his hair, then kissed his head. You pulled back admiring his blond curls and his hazel eyes he looked so much like Luca that sometimes it hurt. But you didn't let that affect you too much as it also helped knowing that even though Luca was gone, good things could still happen.

Harvey made his way into the room the twins following suit behind him. They were almost spitting images of Max and Harvey it was quite crazy how much they looked like them. They they all ended up piling into the bed causing a confused look to play on your face.
Y/n: whats going on?
The twins wrapped their arms around you as Harvey took Kitt from you.
Twins: we love you
Tears welled up in your eyes as you pulled them into you.
Y/n: I love you too
The boys looked at you before the younger twin Ethan spoke.
E: can we stay here and cuddle with you?
You nodded pulling the boys into. You had your oldest Ryan on your left and your middle child Ethan on your right.
Y/n: I haven't been making you two feel left out again, have I?
They shook their heads laughing slightly.
R: no ba we just thought you wouldn't mind a little more.
You smiled at them kissing their heads.
Y/n: of course I wouldn't mind.
You all ended up falling asleep like that as Harvey put Kitt down for his nap in his crib, when he got back to see you all passed out he wasn't to surprised he just pulled the blanket over you all, a small smile playing at his lips. He was so proud of you and the fact you worked through the pain, without that you both probably wouldn't be together.

----
Sorry the ending sucked the original ending to this one was giving really feminine and exclusive vibes so I changed it to be more inclusive and I think I killed it...
no literally it's not breathing.
-myles
Word count: 1662