Joshua Bassett

Your boyfriend Josh's new single had just come out the night before, and you were currently singing it as you made breakfast. You were so proud of him and the song was beautiful.

You hadn't even really realized that you were singing either it was just something you were doing subconsciously. You were making pancakes which was your main focus, you flipped over one in the pan seeing it look absolutely perfect. You went away from the pan for a second to get yourself a water, then returned to the pan continuing to cook.

You hadn't realized Josh had woken up and was admiring you from the doorway of the kitchen. He watched the way you so gracefully making breakfast. Listening to the way his lyrics were falling from your lips.

He walked into the kitchen quietly, wrapping his arms around your waist. He tested his chin on your shoulder as you continued cooking.

J: you have a lovely voice!

You blushed at what he said, having not realized you had been singing.

Y/n: I hadn't even noticed I was singing

You let out an awkward laugh as Josh kissed your cheek turning your already pink cheeks to a deep, rosy red.

J: you're adorable

Your smile grew as you tried to go back to cooking luckily you hadn't burned the pancake while distracted by Josh.

Y/n: so are you

He smiled at your fluster state. The rest of the morning going smoothly as you finished making breakfast and Josh continued to cuddle into you. And eventually helping you make the food for both of you!

---
I know this is short but I needed something to put out this week!