Jack Grazer

You and Jack were watching a movie while cuddled up on the couch in his mom's living room. You had a fuzzy blanket over the two of you, not for inappropriate reasons it quite literally was just for warmth. Your head was on his chest as he played with your hair.
J: you look really comfy baby
You smiled at him.
Y/n: i am comfy
He smiled at you as he continued to play with your hair. You turning your attention back to the movie as Jack left a kiss on the back of your head.

You both didn't realize his mom walking into the room.
A: you two are adorable
Yours and Jack's face flushed red.
J: Mama
She laughed smiling at you both as Jack had a slight look of annoyance on his face.
Y/n: hi Ms. Lafever
She smiled at you.
A: hun I've told you, you can call me Angela
You smiled at her nodding as Jack smiled at you, he honestly loved the fact you and his mom got a long so well.
You went back to watching the movie with Jack as his mom left.
J: sorry about that
You smiled at him kissing his cheek.
Y/n: it's completely fine, your mom's cool
He smiled at you.
J:cool?
He let out a slight laugh.
Y/n: I didn't know how else to say it, leave me alone.
He laughed kissing your cheek.
J: I got the point, but I don't think I'm gonna leave you alone
You groaned knowing he would tease you over literally anything.
Y/n: you are abhorrent
You said it with a joking tone so he knew you didn't meant it.
J: either way I'm yours so I guess it doesn't matter what I am.
You smiled at him pecking his lips. You both turned your attention back to the movie. You both ended up falling asleep 20 minutes later while cuddled up to the other. When Jack's mom Angela went to check on you both, she saw you two sleeping so she laid an extra blanket over you both.

----
This was just some fluff clearly, I just want to write something sad but I don't have a plot line for it yet.
-myles
Word count: 380