Tanner Buchanan requested for Merlijn

X younger sibling reader
I wasn't given an exact age so I'm just gonna say the readers around the age of 5-6
And this is back when he was in he's all that

----
You were on set with your older brother as he filmed. Your parents were busy today so Tanner was watching you. He had you in his Trailer set up with his laptop playing Luca and you had a few toys with you.

When Tanner got back about 10 minutes later you looked bored out of your mind so he decided it probably wouldn't be the biggest deal if he brought you completely to the set.

When you both got there you hid behind him hating the way all eyes were on you.
T: this is y/n, my parents were busy today so it's my job to watch them
They all nodded as one of his costars walked up to you, kneeling down to your height.
M: Hi I'm Madison
Your brother looked at you, seeing your eyes aimed at him as if asking if it was alright. He gave you a slight nod, you slightly stepped aside out from behind him. You gave her a slight wave before going back to being behind your older brother.

All you could hear were people awing at the sight of you hiding behind your brother, people saying things about how adorable you were.
T: hey, how about I show you the snack table and you can pick something out?
You nodded while looking at him. He reached down picking you up and holding you on his hip.

When you both got to the snack table he showed you the different things they had and you settled on a bag of animal crackers. He eventually was needed on set so he had his costar Madison watch you.
T: I'll be back in a bit bubbas, you be good for Madison alright?
You nodded.
T: pinky promise?
He held out his pinky for you.
Y/n: pinky promise
As soon as your tiny pinky wrapped around his he smiled at you, then unhooked it kissing your head leaving.
M: so what do you wanna do?
You passed her a lion stuffed animal, you were still rather quiet, being as you were a shy kid and all. She smiled at you taking the lion.
M:do they have a name?
You looked at her with bright eyes while nodding.
Y/n: that's Mr. Rory
She smiled at you watching as your tiny smile played on your face.
M: I love that name
You smiled at her beginning to pull out another toy from your book bag.

When Tanner came back to the room he saw you and Madison playing with your stuffed animals. He heard the giggles falling from your lips. He had been gone for about 2 hours and really didn't expect you to open up that much.
T: hey bubbas, you ready to go?
You immediately jumped up running towards your brother as he picked you up. You nodded muttering a small yes, as a tiny yawn passed through your lips.

Madison had started putting your stuffed animals back in the bag. As Tanner whispered something to you.
T: bub go get your stuff from Madison and give her a hug goodbye, alright?
You nodded a smile still on your face, he let you down as you ran to Madison give her a big hug that she wasn't expecting.
Y/n: thank you for playing toys with me
She smiled at you hugging you back.
M: of course, I loved playing toys with you. I'll see you soon, yeah?
You nodded as she passed you your things. Tanner grabbed you bookbag from you, swinging it over his shoulder then picked you up setting you on his hip. Somewhere along the walk from set to his car you had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He smiled at you then placed you into your car seat getting you buckled in, then closing the car door and getting in the front starting the journey home.

----
I hope you all liked this, I enjoyed writing it :)
-myles
Word count: 696