Harvey Mills request for Niamh

Pronouns used: she/her

-----
You and Harvey were going out with your 1 year old Olivia, and you decided to vlog it for your YouTube channel. You were currently walking through a local supermarket, your camera in hand as Harvey pushed the cart which had a sweet little blond with Harvey green hazel eyes. She truly was the sweetest thing in the world.

Y/n: Hi guys welcome back to my channel or welcome to my channel if you are new. I am currently accompanied by my wonderful husband Harvey, and My beautiful daughter Olivia.
You say showing the camera Harvey, not showing them Olivia as you both decided it'd be best not to post her too much online.
Y/n: today I've decided a short vlog would be nice, ya know bring back some of the 2016 vlog style content.
Harvey laughed smiling at you, as Olivia began to babble. You smiled at her as you continued talking only to be interrupted by Olivia.
O: mama
You immediately turned to her a look of shock on your face as you handed Harvey your camera. You immediately picked up Olivia.
Y/n: that's right livy, I'm mama
She smiled at you letting out little giggles as you peppered her face in kisses.
O: mama mama
She kept repeating it as you gave her more attention you couldn't help the smile forming on your face. "Her first word was mama", was all you could think about. Harvey had gotten the whole moment on camera as he smiled at you two.

After you put her back in the cart going back to filming.
Y/n: today is going amazing if you ask me.
You smiled at the camera then began talking about the plans for the rest of the day, about how you planned to take Olivia to see her cousins and uncle Max causing a squeal to come from Olivia as she clapped her hands together.
H: I think she likes that idea
You smiled at them both.
Y/n: seems like Olivia's on board with the plan.

You couldn't be happier with your family. You loved them all with your whole heart.

-----
Sorry this was short, anyways I'm thinking of writing some angst but maybe not as it'd probably be better to spare you all. So maybe I'll just settle on something sad.

-myles
Word count: 397