Harvey Mills (requested by Niamh)

Prompt 64 " don't make me come over there myself"

You and Harvey were currently hanging out with Evie, Tom, and Dobby. Harvey currently was chasing you around with a water gun. You honestly just didn't want to get shot with it. You managed to slip in the sun room with Evie and hid in a pretty nice place. You tried your best to be quiet as you hid.

You could hear as Harvey made his way into the room.

H: Evie have you seen where y/n is

Evie shook her head before responding.

E: maybe you should check upstairs.

Harvey thought for a moment before nodding and adding a thank you. Right as he left and you were sure he was gone you popped back out telling Evie thank you. Right as you were about to leave Harvey came back in.

H: they weren't up there- Oh hi y/n!

You gave him a nervous smile.

Y/n: I get a running headstart, right?

He shook his head.

H: you already got one

He aimed the water gun at you watching as you tried block it with a blanket.

H: put the blanket down

You shook your head.

Y/n: not happening

Harvey sighed.

H: don't make me come over there, just put it down

You shook your head not putting it down, Harvey made his way over to you taking the blanket from your hands as you snatched the water gun from him.

H: this isn't how this was supposed to turn out.

You smiled at him holding the water gun up at him.

Y/n: too bad

You shot him with it watching as he looked hurt that you would do that. You frowned and passed the water gun back to him.

Big mistake.

H: why would you do that?

Harvey immediately started shooting you with it, soaking your clothes and hair.

H: you had to of known this would happen.

You smiled at the childish man in front of you.

Y/n: at least now I have an excuse to where your clothes