Johnny Orlando

Laying here thinking as you fall asleep 
You were laying right next to Johnny as you thoughts were running. Johnny wasn't yet asleep but you could tell he was going to fall asleep soon.
Where I am right now is where I should be
You knew that right where you were in your shared bed, and his arms around your waist, was where you belonged.
Loving you 'Cause you're all that I'd ever need
You pressed a kiss to his head as he snuggled closer to you.
Before I met you it was three empty word
You had never meant those three words before him. You never realized the gravity they could even hold before him.
That I overused and never could learn
You really had overused them before but now you felt as though you weren't saying them enough.
Loving you is the best thing for me
Ever since you had started loving him you had more passion in what you did, you had more energy, you were overall a better person.

We're overthinking all the little moments as we go
You truly were overthinking every small thing with him, every little thing you analyzed probably a little to much, but you were just scared to lose him.
You told me not to worry but I have to let you know
"Stop worrying so much about it baby" his words often played out in your mind, even as he slept in your arms. You just felt like he should know how you felt.

If we break up
I'll still be right there you know
You truly would be there if he ever needed it even if you broke up.
Your number still saved in my phone
To answer that call, you're never alone
You loved him so much, his number wouldn't be blocked. It still be saved in your phone waiting for him to call if he needed you.
And if we break up
And you find better somewhere else
You kind of worried he'd find better but you knew if he did that's just how it was supposed to play out.
Just tell me it's good for your health
And I'll be okay all by myself
If it was good for him that's all that would matter, you'd be okay.
And you'd say we'd still be friends
But that's not how this ends
If we break up
You knew if you broke up he'd propose to stay friends, but it wouldn't work out.

I'm trynna make sense of it all in a day
You spent a day just thinking about it, trying to make sense of what would happen even if it was a fictional scenario.
And it might sound crazy but you can't relate
You knew he didn't have these thoughts crowding his mind, and he'd probably think it was weird.
Loving you is all I can do
It's all you could do at the moment just love him unconditionally while you had him here in your arms.
And I might make promises impossible to keep
You know you made promises at times that no matter how hard you tried to keep them you wouldn't be able to. But he didn't hold that against you.
But I can't see a world without you and me
You really couldn't fathom the idea of living without him, it hurt to think about.
Loving you 'cause your someone I can't lose
You pressed your lips to his head, continuing to play with his hair.

We're overthinking all the little moments as we go
Little did you know Johnny's mind also often raced with these thought of losing you.
You told me not to worry, but I have to let you know
Johnny held you closer to him as you kissed his head. He could tell you weren't asleep but if he asked you why you were up, you'd ask the same thing.

If we break up
I'll still be right there you know
He liked to think he'd be there for you even if you broke up.
Your number still saved in my phone
To answer that call, you're never alone
He liked to think he'd be able to answer your call and he'd be there for you.
And if we break up
And you find better somewhere else
Johnny would be okay with you finding better if you were happy.
Just tell me it's good for your health
And I'll be okay by myself
As long as you were alright that's all that matters to him.
And you'd say we'd still be friends
But that's not how this ends
If we break up
Even though you'd both propose the idea of staying friends it wouldn't work out that way. 
You both just wanted the best for each other.

You both loved each other so much you go through great lengths to make sure the other was happy. You pulled him closer to as he looked up at you pressing a kiss to your lips.
J: I love you
You smiled at him pressing another kiss to his lips.
Y/n: I love you too

------
The ending sucked sorry about that but I hope you liked it.
-myles
Word count: 871