. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙠

——— MY FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET ———

——— I ALWAYS WISHED I COULD BE NANCY

SHE KICKS ASS, DEMON ASS ———

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

——— GEEK is best read in
dark mode , smallest text , times new roman
—— started; 1/22/22
—— ended; 7/2/23
—— randy meeks x fem!oc
—— notes from the author; republishing this. will try to publish the second chapter soon as it's halfway done. votes and comments are appreciated.
—— scream 1 & 2
—— disclaimers; this story will include death, violence, drug use, alcohol use, eventual smut, dirty talk/teasing, sexual innuendoes, normal scream stuff, cheesy flirting, awkward flirting, me trying my best to make as many movie references as possible, and more. Reader discretion is advised.
—— tags; ivysbookgarden , seancameronism , -TEDDYHASBEARS , elismohawk & sugar_faces

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

. . . ˗ˏˋ synopsis ࿐ྂ

SYBIL ROSEMARY, an eighteen year old, bright-eyed, horror loving girl — who grew up with her older brother Daniel Rosemary after living with their grandmother. Their parents died when the two were younger, but they got through it. Now that it was years after, the two were living together in Woodsboro. The siblings were more like roommates, Daniel going out almost everyday to party. But at least Sybil had her own group of friends, including her childhood best friend, Randy Mecks. They were a perfect match. Both of them knowing everything about everything in every movie, their references to cheesy movies they had seen, along with Randy having always been there for Sybil. Randy had an obvious crush on Sybil, yet the girl never noticed. But their other friends, Stu Macher and Billy Loomis noticed every look, every subtle pick up line, and the little gestures the movie fanatic would make towards her. The bad thing was, Stu's crush on the girl. The tall teen made sure to make it obvious with his flirting and the way he acted around her — yet the friend group, except Randy, saw it as the two being close. Sybil didn't react to either of the boys advances, keeping her feelings a secret from the two of them. The only one that knew her true feelings was Sidney Prescott. Randy's feelings were getting stronger, and he was going to tell Sybil soon enough. If only it wasn't for Stu always jumping in at the last second to stop Randy from saying what he needed to say.