𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝙨𝙩𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

The next morning, Sybil woke up in Randy's arms. Eyes blinking before widening at the realization of what had happened last night. "Oh my god." Sybil mumbled before sitting up — the blanket falling to reveal that she was completely naked — "Oh!" She yelped before covering herself quickly. Slapping Randy on the chest the teen groaned, "Five more minutes ma, then I'll get up." Sybil scoffed a laugh, "Ronald, if you do not get up right now." She gritted making Randy's eyes open before widening, "Why're you naked...? Wait..." Randy looked under the blanket before looking back at Sybil, "Did we..?" Sybil nodded, "We did."

"Did we at least use protection?" Randy asked and Sybil motioned to something on the floor, "Yeah, we did." Randy looked to where she was pointing — a very full condom laid on the floor — "Ew." Randy looked away before looking at Sybil, "Well... did you.. like it? I know that I did but I just want to make sure that I.. y'know.. performed." Sybil smiled at Randy shyly, "You performed well Randy, next time let's just make sure it's not while we're at risk of being targets for a murderer." Randy nodded as Sybil squinted her eyes, her hand coming to the nape of his neck, "I gave you a hicky." She mumbled before looking at Randy's face, "Let's just.. go to school though."

—🔪—

The two walked up to the school — Randy holding Sybil's hand as they walked through the crowd of teens — "Look, there's Sid." Sybil said before the two dashed over to their friend who was accompanied by Tatum. "Hello love birds." The blonde teased as she saw them approaching, "Not now Tate — Sid, how're you doing?" Sidney tried her best to smile but it came off as a grimace. "She punched Gale Weathers in the face, knocked her out!" Tatum exclaimed gleefully making Sidney sigh. "I didn't knock her out." Randy cheered slightly but Sybil placed her free hand on Sidney's shoulder, "Has Billy been trying to talk to you?" Sidney looked at Sybil before looking away, "Um.. yes... he apologized." Sybil could tell that Sidney was already welcoming back Billy into her life.

"Oh no." She mumbled making Randy look at her, "Where is Billy?" Before anyone could respond, "Never thought you'd be asking that Randy." The group turned and saw Billy standing there with Stu, he waved with a grin as Billy looked at Sidney. "Hey mama." Stu said as he went over to Sybil — she held her hand up — "Not now Stu." He furrowed his brows before looking down at hers and Randy's hands — intertwined. He walked over to Tatum as the group walked together in a tense silence. Billy and Sidney seeming to have a silent conversation as Stu looked at Randy with a death glare.

—🔪—

As the group walked down the hall, Sybil went to the bathroom — not before Randy reassured her he'd be close by — as she went into the bathroom, Stu pushed Randy against the wall. "Hey! Hey!" Randy exclaimed as he shook Stu off, "What do you think you're doing with Sybil, hm?" Stu questioned with a crazy look in his eyes. "Oh? This is what you're all torn up about? Stu, give it up at this point — you already have a girl just leave Sybil alone." Randy reasoned and Stu giggled, "You wanna know something Randy? Isn't this just like a scary movie? Like, a red herring?" Randy furrowed his brows, "What?" Stu sighed, "You're dumber than I thought."

Randy backed away from Stu before running into Billy, "Who is?" Billy looked Randy in the eye as Stu held Randy in place by his shoulders, "Randy." He sung as he grinned. "I'm not dumb... I'm the movie buff. I know about red herrings but what I know most of is suspects — it's a very specific formula." Randy said with wide eyes making Billy squint his, "And what is that?" Randy huffed, "Everybody's a suspect." Both Billy and Stu backed away from Randy, "See you later then, throwing a party — already know that Sybil will be there." Stu grinned before sticking his tongue out as Billy and him walked away. Randy shook his head before he heard the girls bathroom swing open, "Randy!" Sybil exclaimed as she grabbed onto him, two people wearing ghostface masks running after her.

Protecting Sybil by stepping in front of her, Randy shoved one masked person down before tripping the other. Both groaned in pain, "What'd you do that for? It was just a joke." One said making Randy roll his eyes before taking the masks off only to see two underclassmen. "Stupid." Randy mumbled before Sybil tapped him on the shoulder, "Let's tell principle Himbry."

—🔪—

After telling principal Himbry, school was announced to be temporarily closed — which of course made Stu announce the party to everyone, and not just to his friends who he had other plans for. "Sid, me, you, and Sybil can go get snacks for the party." Tatum said as she walked with the two girls, Randy following close behind Sybil — his hand still in hers. "What about me?" He questioned and Tatum rolled her eyes, "Go get movies with Stu." Randy shook his head, "Um, actually, I'd prefer to hang out with the girls right now." Randy said as he held a finger up. Tatum looked at him, "Oh? Something you need to tell us Randy?" The teen looked at her before looking at Sybil who smiled slightly at him.

"Me and Sybil are together. Like dating now, officially." Sybil raised her brows, "You never officially asked me." Randy looked at her and spoke quickly, "Will you go out with me?" Sybil nodded. The two looked at Tatum and Sidney — both grinning — "Finally!" Tatum exclaimed as she laughed. "Okay fine Randy, you can help us with the stuff for the party." Randy smiled and looked at Sybil, "I would've brought him along anyways." She said to Tatum who nodded knowingly, "I already knew you would."

—🔪—