𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙚𝙧

The events from last night seemed to be hitting Sybil like a train that morning — and it made her head hurt. Sitting up on her bed with a slight groan, she wiped the sleep from her eyes before throwing her blanket off and going to step onto the floor — only to get a groan in response. Looking at the ground, she saw Randy sleeping on the floor with a blanket and pillow — "Oh shit, sorry dude — didn't even remember you slept on the ground." Randy mumbled something in response but Sybil didn't pay attention as the realization that her brother would be home and that it was a school day made her step over her half asleep friend and over to her closet.

"Randy — I need you to wake up — if we're early enough, we can miss my brother on the way out." She quickly said as she pulled out a sweater and jeans. Randy wiped his eyes before blinking a few times — and focusing on a half naked Sybil. He was fully awake now. Quickly covering his eyes, he exclaimed, "Give a guy a warning, jeez!" The brunette laughed at his words as she pulled on her jeans, "Cool your jets Randy, I'm rated g now." Randy pulled his hands down and got up before stretching, not needing to change as he slept in his clothes from the night before. Sybil pulled on her socks and shoes before running to the bathroom, Randy right behind her.

—🔪—

The two faced away from each other as Randy took a piss and Sybil brushed her teeth — it was the usual routine and soon they switched spots. Walking out of the bathroom, Sybil grabbed her bag — along with two bags of chips for herself and Randy — before the two walked out of the house to Randy's car. As they pulled out of the driveway — a car holding Sybil's brother pulled up into its place.

—🔪—

Casey Becker was a stranger to Sybil.

A mere stranger.

Yet here Sybil sat — looking at the empty desk not that far from her friend Sidney's own desk — she frowned. She was just a kid, no one deserves to die so brutally like that — her death was not out of pity but out of anger, hatred, revenge. Smoothing her hair back, Sybil caught Sidney's eye and gave her a small smile before looking down at her desk. Sighing, Sybil tried to listen to the teacher drone on about Casey but she couldn't.

She felt herself dozing off so she let herself sleep — only to be woken up by the bell.

—🔪—

The group of friends sat around the fountain outside of the high school. Sidney and Billy sitting together while Tatum and Stu sat together — Sybil wasn't paying attention to the conversation they were having, she was instead looking for Randy. "Off topic but it seems Sybil's looking for her little boyfriend." Tatum teased and Sybil scoffed but she didn't say anything as Randy had seemed to randomly appear behind her, "Whose boyfriend?" He asked as he placed his hands on Sybil's shoulders making her jump, "No one's boyfriend." She answered quickly making him shrug. He sat down next to her, placing his leg over the top of hers as to make a spot where he could place his food for both of them to reach.

Stu tried to not make his anger and annoyance known but Billy could tell — seeing how touchy and more intimate in a way sex could never be Randy and Sybil were, Stu's crush seemed to just solidify. But, was it really a crush? It was more of an obsession, an obsession that Sybil would be his final girl. She was perfect for it — a virgin, knowledgeable on horror movies, hates drinking, and she hates parties. Just perfect. "Oh look at the two love birds." Tatum teased the two and made Stu get out of his thoughts. Randy and Sybil both rolled their eyes simultaneously, "We're just close friends Tate." Sybil reassured with a smile as she popped a grape into her mouth.