𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨

Sybil didn't know why she was attacked, she was a good person and she didn't think anyone hated her that much that would make them do this. Waking up in Randy's bed and clothes brought her comfort before she looked at the clock on the side table — "Fuck!" She exclaimed before quickly changing into her jeans and putting on her bra before sliding Randy's shirt on again. It was short sleeved but she didn't care if people saw her bandages. Sliding on her shoes, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail before walking downstairs. "Bye Ms. Meeks! Bye Martha!" She said before walking outside, seeing Randy sitting in his beaten up Toyota — the radio blasting what sounded like The Offspring — Sybil walked to the car quickly, her bag hanging off of her shoulder as she did.

She got in the passenger seat and closed the door — not bothering to put on her seatbelt. Randy looked at her with a soft smile and greeted her, "Hey, how you feelin'?" Sybil sighed and looked at him, "I feel safe now that I'm with you." Randy smiled before going on his way to the high school. The two sat in a comfortable yet uncomfortable silence as Randy drove and hummed to the song on the radio here and there. "If you want, I can drive you to the hospital after school." The brunette boy said, glancing at his crush as he did. Giving him a weak smile, Sybil replied, "I'd like that." Randy nodded, "Okay." They went back to sitting in silence. That was until Randy heard sniffling from Sybil's seat. Glancing at her — he saw that she was crying. Gulping — quite audibly — Randy tried to think quickly as to how he could cheer her up.

"Oh, don't cry Sybil..uh, who's the fish?" Randy said before reaching over and putting his hand to grip the sides of Sybil's face, he squeezed making her lips purse out. After not getting a laugh in response, Randy looked at Sybil before reaching under her chin and pulling at the skin, "Who's the turkey?" He asked with a smile before doing his best impression of a turkey. Looking forward, Randy's hand went to the corner of Sybil's lips and pulled them back to show her teeth, "Who's the rabid dog?" The teen started to growl as he moved her lips.

Looking at the road, Randy yelled in pain when he felt Sybil's teeth bite his pointer finger. The girl laughed at the sound before wiping her cheeks. "You remember doing that?" She asked making Randy gasp playfully, "Of course I do. I would do it all the time whenever you were sad or angry — even when we were just bored." The two thought back to when they were younger and chuckled softly at the memories. "Thanks Randy." Sybil commented, making Randy look at her before looking back at the road. "Of course. I'm always here for you."

Sybil grabbed his free hand and intertwined their fingers. His hand was soft yet rough from handling VHS tapes almost everyday, and they were comfortably warm. Randy's eyes widened for a moment before he relaxed and smiled at the sight. The two hadn't done this since they were around four years old. Sybil had a smile on her face as she saw Randy glance at her from the corner of his eye. Randy squeezed her hand reassuringly — they stayed like that the rest of the drive.

—🔪—

Randy parked in the schools parking lot before both him and Sybil got out of the car, "You want me to walk you to class?" Randy questioned as he watched people stare at the two of them. Sybil nodded, "Please, you can be my bodyguard." She joked as she eyed a news van parked a few ways away. Randy nodded before placing an arm around her shoulders. The two walked fast and quick before a news reporter — Gale Weathers — seemed to appear out of nowhere, "Are you Sybil Rosemary?" Randy pushed the camera out of Sybil's face, "Her name is kiss my ass." Randy quipped making Sybil smile. Gale wasn't backing down though, "Were you attacked last night? Was Billy Loomis your attacker?" Sybil and Randy quickly walked away from her leaving Gale angry. She looked at her cameraman, "We could've gotten this footage last night if you weren't such a fat ass!"

—🔪—

Sybil had walked into class and instantly made eye contact with Sidney. The two hugged and Sidney looked at Sybil's arms, "Oh my god, what happened? Was this from the..?" Sybil nodded at her question as she was in a hug again. The bell rang and Sidney sat down, "We'll talk more later." Sybil nodded before she went and sat down at her desk — the teacher began droning on about something that Sybil didn't bother paying attention to.