𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙛𝙞𝙣

When Stu does come back, everyone continues watching Halloween before the phone rings, Randy picks it up, "Hello... yeah.. holy shit!" Randy pauses the movie and everyone protest, Randy had dropped the phone. "Listen up, they found Principal Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goal post on the football field." The teens start to scramble out of the house, "Let's get over there before they pry his body down!" One teen exclaims — Stu follows the teens out leaving Sybil and Randy alone, he unpauses the movie, "We were just getting to the good part." He mumbles making Sybil rub his shoulders, she kisses his head — "It's okay Randy, I'll watch it with you." A blood curdling scream comes from the television which makes Sybil jump, "I have a crush on you." Randy is drunk out of his mind. "I know." Sybil smiles at his words before the sound of stomping from upstairs distracts her. Looking at the phone, she places it it back on the receiver before picking it up and dialing her home phone. It rings a few times, "Hello?" Her brother answers making Sybil sigh in relief, "Hey, are you okay?" Daniel nods, "Yeah, are you? No psycho killers nearby?" He jokes making Sybil chuckle, "Nope, just Randy. Remember to lock all the doors." Daniel huffs a laugh, "I know. I love you." Sybil smiles, "Love you too."

Daniel hangs up the phone and Sybil places the phone back on the receiver. Randy is fixated on the television so Sybil places a kiss on his temple, "I'll be right back." She says making Randy look at her, "You can't say that." She laughs, "Randy, do you genuinely think that me saying that means I'll automatically die?" He nods. "You're silly, I promise I won't die." Before Randy can protest anymore, Sybil leaves the room — Randy grabs a pillow off the couch and hugs it to his body. He watched as Jamie Lee cried, thinking that Michael Myers was gone, "Behind you Jamie." Randy called to the television, "Come on, behind you Jamie." Michael was right behind her — just like how the masked killer was behind Randy — "Behind you!" Randy slurred before Michael attacked Jamie Lee. Randy shook his head, as if she could've heard him. A sound distracts the masked killer from Randy — making them leave the room, Randy sighs before glancing behind him, just missing the masked killer.

—🔪—

Sybil walks through the giant Macher mansion before hearing a thump — she's drawn to the sound and quickly opens the door to a random room, "Sid? Billy?" No answer. She walks in — back towards the door. Deciding not to investigate a room by herself, she turns around — quickly meeting the punch someone just threw at her, "Fuck!" She exclaims as she cradles her face in pain — she looks up and sees that it's the masked killer, the one that attacked her and her brother those many nights ago. Sybil holds back her tears as she tries to put up a fight — getting stabbed in the shoulder in the process — she screams for Randy. The masked killer throws her head against the wall which causes it to start bleeding, she sees stars as she goes to get up, only to be slashed on the cheek before getting punched again, she swore she heard the person telling her to stay down but that's the opposite of what she did. "Randy!" She yelled as she crawled out of the room before quickly kicking the killer in the knee, causing them to fall. Getting up to her feet, Sybil runs down the stairs, "Randy!" She cried.

—🔪—

Running into the living room, Sybil climbs over the couch and grabs Randy, "We need to go. Please Randy." Even though he's inebriated — Randy nods and gets up, "Holy shit, what happened? Is the killer here?" He asks as they run out of the house, hand in hand. Sybil nods, "Yeah, which is exactly the reason why we need to go. We need to go get help." The two run outside and see the garage door, Tatum's body hanging out of the doggy door, "I'm gonna be sick." Randy gags but Sybil pulls him away from the scene. They then see Gale's news van. "Gale!" Sybil yells, they run towards it. They run to the drivers side, Randy knocks on her door rapidly which causes Gale to hit him with the butt of Dewey's gun. Gale drives off — screaming — she's just as horrified as them. "Randy! Are you okay?" Sybil holds the teen in her arms, a bruise forming on his head. Sybil hears a crash in the distance. "I'm fine.. I think." Randy blinks a few times before looking at Sybil, "Are you okay?" She shrugs, "I'll answer that question later." The two begin to run back to the house before they see a figure approaching from the inside of the house.