last day of school and first day of high school

morning .................

whow nobita woke up early in the dream..........

we know that....

doraemon trying to wake him up..at last he suceeded the mission by wake nobita by shouting in the ear of nobita loudly...

Don't worry it is 5 AM ..... (What are you shocked by the time.. as we said he is trying hard to change) nobita went down and went out side for running and to do exercise.

After completion of exercise he came straight to home and took bath and revised school topics. ( Don't be afraid of him because he is still our nobita😁) . Now he finished breakfast and rushed to school. On the way he met some one who can control his heartbeat. They both greeted and went to school with joy as after that day they will get holiday for 6-7 mounths. (such long holiday, lucky nobita) .  At school the gang of childhood friend met at gate and entered the class with bright smiles which made the entire class shine even brighter than the Sun  . 

After some talk the home room teacher entered and said every one to read and enjoy holidays and congratulated then as there are now high school students. After that 

Suneo :  Guys , where are you all planning to go in these holidays.

Jian : I am going to a secret place where you all cannot go. (joking)

Shizuka : Still planning ...............

Nobita : ......................(reading a book of further class very attentively)

dekisugi : I will..................(stunned by seeing Nobita with such attentiveness)

Everyone in the class suddenly stopped talking and staring at Nobita and all of them resumed talked...(no one is serious as nobita)

Everyone were busy in talking with their friends as there are going to be apart for 6-7 months ..... After school every left the school and went to home but Nobita went to library and studied various books about business, further class, and every book with interesting book cover...At night 7pm he returned to home and ate dinner and continued studying. (Do you believe him) .. Doraemon just talking with Dorimi. Nobita is still awake till mid-night then he checked his mobile for any  notifications and went to sleep. (back to his reality)..

From the starting of the holidays Nobita and their friend are barely contacted each other as they all are busy in they all are in vacation expect for some. Nobita is worked very hard to change his personality , appearance , language , knowledge, and sports skills... He thinks about Shizuka everyday as he have crush on her. Nobita is no longer the same as that crush now turned into pure love.... He always thinks about her .. Nothing less every one are enjoying their holidays. No one forgotten to study in the vacation because of their parents force.

after daily routine of these holidays are about to end. Because of office work of Nobita's father they are unable to go to vacation... Every one returned to they native place as reopen of school is ahead. every one are with new phone. cloths, bags , etc as everyone's style change into a adult as their teenage ending is near. Everyone look stylish.

Everyone excited to go to meet their friends tomorrow. As they are going to go to new high school which is somewhat far away for their houses. Some student have changed their schools to another one. Every  one pre-prepares they backpacks for tomorrow high school entrance.

And finally the day cam.   it is a clear morning. Nobita woken up early in the morning and text to his crush [shizuka].

message app: