Happy time together

Everyone tired of practicing the play... and now it is Nobita's turn.. But nobody can found him.....Everyone searching for him...As Nobita is sleeping on the bench by folding his legs,..Then

YUi : president here he is....He is sleeping..

Akihiro : What???????????/

Shizuka : Well let him sleep and everybody take rest for a while as tomorrow is event we need to take some rest after all.

Everyone : ok president

Shizuka and dekishugi looked towards Nobita and pulled another bench and placed it attached to Nobita's bench and Kept Nobita's legs on it and Shizuka sat and made Nobita's head rest on  her lap ........ 

Shizuka : (thought: This idiot is sleeping by hiding from us) and bend down and kissed on the forehead of NObita. 
Then Shizuka noticed that someone is staring towards them, so se took a glance..

student 6 : No no NO no ... Hello wall.. HOw are you ?did you missed me?

And everything done .... now finally the festival day  came

THE play started everyone including teacher are present ... THe play is running as it is really happening . everyone are watching it with full attentiveness... the surrounds is filled with crowd  of students from other schools, teachers, etc,.,.,. some students are yelling to encourage the actors,... 

Student  1: Who are they,,,? they are acting as they are real couple.

Student 2: they are my schoolmates, you know...? the female lead is my school's student council president...but I don't know the male lead,,,,

Student  3 : I heard that he the new transfer student..

Student 4 : I want to join this school......wow....

female Student 1 : I love this play...... 

Student 6 : i cannot believe that this school's student council president is this beautiful

female Student 2 : He is like to be born for that character,, see that character suited him very much

...........................................................................................................,.,.,.,

Nobita (prince ) and Shizuka (princess ) are now aparted in childhood.... they both are nowhaving a hard and sad time... 

By watching this ,, some are even started crying...

Student  : oh,,, how sad,,,.,. I am going to cry

student 2: how emotional..(crying face)

jian : Hey suneo,, come lets give tissues to everyone..(crying face)

suneo : jian ,, once watch your face ,man ,, the one who is crying most is you..

At final ther both are reunitied  with made an emotional scene which made everyone cry in happiness and in last part of the playis kissing part...  Nobita kissed Shizuka on lips for real................

.....................dot.................dot..................dot.......................................................................................................................................

Everyone looked with wide eyes ..................(blankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

NObita : Are you shy now Shizuka.... (whisper)

Shizuka : extremely(shaking voice)

NObita : BUt I loved it......

Flashback :