marriage contract

the truck ......................................................hitt nobita's car .. nobita was thrown out by the force and both are moving speedy and nobita;s car so damaged that is cannot be repaired and reused,, nobita's seat belt was torn off and air bags were out of range to save him as it hit truck which great speed.. Nobita was found on road covered with blood , tears in his eyes,, no one was around to save his, even truck driver was unconscious,,. and.... .

AT HOME:

Nobita was not returned to home even the time was near to mid night.. she was worried like hell. She tried to phone call him but it was not reachable and unanswered. She was blaming herself for what happened.. she immediately called masato and doremon for help .

AT MASATO'S HOME:

Masato in call: what. . don't worry shizuka I am on the way.

Hana : what happened .? Why are in so hurry at this time. ?

Masato : no time to explain . Nobita has not returned home . I am going to check. Shizuka was so afraid. Go to her to accompany her.. I am going..

Hana : what what what happens .. ok ok..
Pls call me fast as soon as you found him . God plssss 😟😟( she was even worried)

Mean while doremon was searching all over the place .. he is going in damn speed . He eyes are shedding tears too.

Doraemon: Nobita . 🥺,. Please be safe my best friend..

Everyone was searching... No one found him. Suddenly Doraemon found smoke in a distance.. he was moving towards it with a lot of fear.. hoping Nobita was not involved in it.. by holding years in his eyes. . as he reached there he found a truck and a car crash . Which was so horrible to see . The car was so damaged to recognize whether it is nobita's or not. There are no injuries people found around it and he saw police interrogating the people around the incident . He asked the people around the place about what happened . The gave doreamon the address of the hospital to which the victims were taken. He went to the hospital. He was moving with a lot of fear and hope that it was not Nobita.he was moving towards the patient rooms which was addressed by the nurse.But as soon as he saw the patient on the bed his heart broke , tears are rolling all over the face .
He can't do anything but to hope for Nobita's life. He called everyone and said the situation. Hana was so shocked by listening this. She didn't want to make shizuka cry so she said Nobita was found and she said shizuka to sit in the car. Everyone reached hospital with tears which have no ending. Shizuka was so happy when Hana said Nobita was found. Hana said nothing about his condition.

As they reached the hospital shizuka was so confused why car stopped at hospital. ever thing happening around was so confusing and heavy for heart to take. Shizuka was blaming herself . everyone was so sad , no one spoken a word to each other.  doctors are in so hurry saying nobita lost so much blood. no one slept or sat that night every one was just walking to and forth. at last doctor came out of the operation room. every one eyes are on doctor with a lot of hope and ears are waiting to listen the  good news .

Doctor : Nobita is safe now. although he lost so much of blood now it is in control. he is absolutely safe. But for now don't wake him up. he needs rest.

Everyone was like their heart got a great relief. . it was afternoon no one ate anything Nobita also didn't wake up.  Shizuka was waiting for him to open his eyes.she sat beside his bed staring towards Nobita and slowly rested her head on the bed while holding Nobita's hand. on afternoon Nobita slowly opened his eyes . his vision is some what blur but the first person he saw when he open his eyes is Shizuka beside him .he rubbed her hair slightly which made Shizuka wake up. She slowly lifted her head and saw Nobita awake. She was overjoyed she shouted and hugged Nobita while crying hard but she hugged him lightly so his wounds didn't react.everyone entered the room and saw Nobita awake. they were so happy to see it and every ones smile has restored. soon Nobita fell asleep as he have no energy left. Everyone was so happy. Everyone didn't left the hospital . They all sat in the room and near room watching him carefully and waiting to listen his voice . Shizuka didn't left the hand of Nobita. Nobody ate anything. in evening Nobita came back to his conscious . He was looking around and saw everyone there waiting for him . He smiled and is so happy to see his family there at the time he opened his eyes. 

NObita : Hello guys .. (smile)

Nobita's stomach made sound of hungry. everyone laughed.

everyone laughed.

NObita's mom lifted him gently made him sit freely.Hana sister brought food to eat. Shizuka started feeding food to his with a lot of care. Everyone was so happy now but also sad beacuse of the accident which made Nobita like that.  After  a week Nobita was discharged from hospital. But doctor said he need bed rest so much to cure his injuries . Doctor said he must not go to work back until he cured completely. At home Shizuka and everyone didn't left him . they are taking care of him . they didn't allowing him to do any kind of work even smaller one. Masato was taking care of both his and Nobita's company . But it is geting complicated to manage both and he can't handover the company to others to manage as we cannot trust anyone. NObita's company is not like before because of his absence. Masato didn't informed about the company's situation as NObita needs rest. Evryone kept company matters away from him.  Shizuka started to learn about the company so that she can help him. she was working hard . One day when masato was on company work . One person came to Nobita's house . He sat in front of NObita's .

Man : Hello Mr.Nobita. I am the president of elevation . I think u have heard of me. I heard your company is going down.(bad smile).

NObita : oh .Is that so.

He opened the data of Nobita's company about the loss his company facing now which is hard to comeback. Nobita was shocked to see it. but he didn't showed his emotions in his face..

Man : Don't worry I have a solution for you. . You may think why this man came out of nowhere and said i am in lose and helping me out. I have my own way of thinking . You are with great talent. If we combine into one we can conquer the industry of the world.

Nobita: (remain silent)

Man : it is marriage contract

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys , i am late because of my exams in my college . From now one I will not be late again.