unwell

Nobita noticed her it......
Nobita : Shizuka,, do not hide anything from me? (Serious)
Shizuka : ......
Nobita : you can share your sadness to me Shizuka,, I will be always on your side ...... Don't afraid of anything or is it anything that you do not want to share... If it is then I don't mind.. but please don't be upset because of it ..
Shizuka : no Nobita it is not like that... ..
Nobita approached Shizuka and placed his hand on her cheeks.....
Nobita : Do you need my encouragement.
Shizuka hugged him out of blue.... nobita shocked.. by her actions... He hugged back her .........
Nobita : Now tell me Shizuka......
Shizuka : Nothing Nobita ( thought : I can give support to Nobita ... And I will... )
By the hug given by Nobita, Shizuka's doubts are all cleared ......,..,.,.,..,
Shizuka : Thank you for your support Nobita........
Nobita : ,........,.. .. .... . . .

They both went back to their home after that.........
......
Nobita still thinking about shizuka while shizuka reads her books of School.....
Nobita's POV :
Thought : she is acting differently after the discussion between them.......... Did miko said anything.... Hummmmmmm.........

Nobita : Shizuka,,,,, what are you doing???
Shizuka : nothing Nobita, just reading......
Nobita : may I help you???
Shizuka : sure.... Can you explain this one to me?
Nobita : let me see....
He explained the topic....to her completely............ She understood it......
Shizuka : wow,,, Nobita It became so easy after your explanation.......
Nobita : he he (feeling proud)
Shizuka asked doubts by doubts one after another...... Nobita answered them ..... Soon he was tired.......
Nobita : Shizuka... I am out of energy........ (Fast breath)
Shizuka: opps! Sorry Nobita,,, .he he......
Nobita leans over her and rests his head on her shoulder.......... Shizuka's face turned a bit red...
Shizuka : ha, Nobita.!!!!!!!
Nobita : WHAT darling.....
shizuka : wake up.... You must teach me about this
Nobita : ohh, noooooooooooooooo,,,,
Shizuka: wake up.............(serious face)
Nobita : ............

Nobita : I will explain it to you but don't work this hard , resting is necessary ,ok....
Shizuka: ok dear..this is last topic......(with sweat smile)
Nobita's heart skipped beat....
Nobita : Shizuka....😁😁😁,,, (Smiled a perverted smile)
Shizuka:(understood somewhat) what are you thinking pervert......
Nobita : hmmmm, How can I say it?
Shizuka approached him and kissed him on lips... Nobita shocked as this is first time Shizuka made first move.... Nobita took this as chance and deepen the kiss and placed his hands on her cheeks.... He slowly sliding one of he hand down to neck and reached her shoulder and he stopped kissing her on lips and he kissed her in her neck which gave a new kind of feeling to shizuka...... He slowly pinning her down..... Shizuka relized it.... She suddenly pushed Nobita away and shouted "Nobita".....

Now shizuka's face is in deep pink in color...

Nobita: oh no.... I am sorry Shizuka ,, I just carried out as my resistance came to end at that time....sorry........please forgive me.....

Shizuka : ..............

Nobita : please.........I am extremely sorry

Shizuka : ok,,, but only on one condition,,, never repeat this ok.....(serious face)

Nobita : ~sign~ ok,, Shizuka (hopeless and in a reluctant way)

Shizuka : ok then I will head to kitchen to prepare for dinner...(walked away quickly leaving Nobita there alone)

Nobita: ~sign~

THey both ate dinner but there is a clear slience between them from that situation...... Whenever Nobita trying to start conversation shizuka ending it soon and started doing her own works........ Nobita starts feels down about it....

At sleeping time Shizuka slept on bed leaving some space on it for NObita.... But seeing the distance she kept her position from him he felt somewhat bad.... Shizuka is acting as asleep...... Nobita left the room without sleeping.Shizuka thought he went to do some forgoted work that he just remembered ... Shizuka slowly fell asleep........

In morning

Shizuka woke up early in morning before Nobita as usual and found Nobita is not beside him..... and his place on bed is also as plain as no one slept on it... She then went to hall to see whether he slept on couch but he is not at that place also,,, she wondered where he is,,, She went to garden and found him sleeping on the ground under the tree .....

Shizuka : does this idiot slept here over night,,,, here it is very cool... there are chance for him to catch cold..

She approached him and say his face which is not like the face he kept when he slept on her lap in school.... His face does not looked with peace and there is no smile on his lips that he used to keep while sleeping....

Shizuka (thought): He looks so pale,,,, It is all my fault.... i do not need to be that hard on him....

She kept her hand on his forehead and shocked.....

Shizuka: Oh no his body is burning..... he caught cold and fever.....

She immediatly called doctor and hana sister....... Every one came within second in a hurry manner... Hana is very worried as she is walking around with tension untiol doctor said that it is just normal cold and fever....

everyone calmed down.... Shizuka never left Nobita even for a second,,, she is taking care of him.......along with Hana..... Shizuka is blaming herself........

As now it is afternoon ,,,, everyone ate lunch ..... Shizuka is with Nobita..., Hana saw them and left to give them so me time..... Shizuka is crying by sitting beside him......and telling "I am sorry Nobita" repeatedly and fell asleep....

Nobita woke up at 3 pm and saw Shizuka beside him sleeping by leaning to his bed......He saw her drooling cute face and smile....

NObita : thought : I think I made her worried..

Shizuka also woke up and saw Nobita awake...... then she immediatly hugged him tightly and said " I am sorry NObita". Nobita hugged back and made her fell comfortable and then encourage her as it is not her fault......

Nobita : Shizuka , It is very hard to me to see your face like this.....(showing her crying face)

Shizuka : ....................

NObita : see , I loove this face(the photo of her drooling face while sleeping)

Shizuka : heyyyyyy,,, when did you...?????????

Nobita : Why? Isn't it cute,,,,,

Shizuka : ok then I will leave it as a appolize token... but don't ever show that picture to anyone...

nobita : why would I do that... That cute face can only be seen by me only... and as for Appoloze token It is not sufficient...

Shizuka : Then what do you want??????

NObita : Leave it,,,, (disappointed face) as you will not going to do it

Shizuka (student council president ego hurt): I said to tell me what it is?.I will givr it to you

no matter what???

NObita : It is better to stay on your words...

Shizuka : I Promise.....

NObita : I will ask when the time change mes and that time is today night.........

Shizuka : Today night...? Is there something special.......

A BLINK in everyone's brain....

" Today is Nobita's birthday*"""""""""'''''''

Shizuka : Happy birthday Nobita..☺️.. I totally forgotten about it .......... I am so sorry .........🥺

Nobita: It's okay shizuka atleast now you remembered.....

Shizuka: I am so sorry ......😁😁 .. as today is your birthday... I will obey your orders.. tell me what dishes you want to eat...

Nobita : I..... Hmmmmmmmm... For now I want a kiss...

SHIZUKA: Hey Nobita......
Nobita: you promised me....... Sign..... Ok leave it .. I know you will say it
Shizuka: .... Ok I will kiss you but only on cheek and close your eyes..
Nobita : why , are you shy .
Shizuka: just do it idiot (shouted)
She leaned forward and then Nobita turned his face so that Shizuka's kiss will land on his lips.... ... Shizuka was shocked ...
And suddenly door unlock sound was heard by them and door was opened by Hana and masato...and Doraemon...