lovey-dovey

He also freshen and went to kitchen and saw her cutting ingredients for breakfast....

then....

then ..

then ..

he slowly hugged her from behind...

Shizuka : hey.... hey... Now what is the meaning of this?????

Nobita : Hugging my wife....

Shizuka : Let go of me Nobita.....................................................................

Nobita : NO.. I want to watch you cooking for me... Please

Shizuka: Nobita, you can also watch it from there....

Nobita : No, I will watch from her only.....(tightening hug)

Shizuka: sign~~~~(thought: this idiot always makes me fell embrace(shy))

Shizuka started focusing of preparing ingredients for breakfast preparation but she just cannot focus and Nobita is hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder... He slowly took Shizuka's hands and lead her hands and he begin to cut ingredients.... this made a complete physical contact between them. Shizuka's face is now completely red...

There running a silent environment between them..... ... .. It is like awkward silent....... ..... Shizuka didn't understand what's going on..... Nobita is just continuing what he was doing.....

Shizuka : Nobita ... Can you let go of me?

Nobita began to hug her even tighter.... .. and he is making contact between those two cheeks..... It is just too romantic that shizuka stood like that.... .. Nobita is now tighten the hug and slideing his hand over her belly .... While in this time he even kissed Shizuka on her neck leaving a red mark. Shizuka let out small voice and she felt very shy that she made that kind of voice for the first time...... . Nobita is about to continue but Nobita got call from company. Even though he didn't stoped but about to begin but Shizuka escaped and picked up the call...

Nobita sighed (thought: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I will kill the person who called me... what a bad timing _)                               and prepared to attend company meeting.... . ..

As Nobita is away.... Shizuka is all alone in home and she missed Nobita so much ....... She hardly spent her time...... At evening..... Nobita still didn't returned .... She ate dinner alone..... She really felt alone.... Nobita texted Shizuka that to sleep as it will take time for his return .....

Shizuka tried to sleep but she felt something is missing on the bed(Nobita)... .. .

At midnight shizuka is still awake , Nobita returned and slowly tried to sleep on bed beside Shizuka quietly in order not to wake Shizuka up... But you know she is still awake.... Nobita is too tried by work so he didn't even noticed whether she is awake or not.. He slowly climbed over bed and tried to sleep but suddenly he felt Shizuka is hugging him from behind... He was shocked .. he slowly turned towards her... Her face is full of shy and felling of missing .... Nobita was amazed.. Shizuka slowly moved her head at Nobita's head and she kissed him on lips.... NObita didn't understood that much about the current situation... And she said " I didn't get a good night kiss today " with a low and shy tone  and by looking away which is too attractive and cute ... He then kissed her one more time. Then

Shizuka : Nobita  ... I really missed you today....

NObita : me too Shizuka 

They both slept together by hugging each other peacefully.... ... as night passes.. and it is morning now..