party

Nobody POV:

they can only see them from behind so they cannot see what they are doing.....

Hana : What are you  guys doing?????

Nobita immediately released Shiuka and then Shizuka turned her face to hid her pink face..

Shizuka : Nnn.n..n..n..n.. nothing Sis...sister-in-law....

Hana : what happened to you shizuka ,,, did you also caught cold ...

Shizuka : no no ..i..i..i.i..am fine..........

masato and other shouted : Happy birthday king Alexander................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everyone greeted him happly and now Nobita is getting ready to go to party held by their company because of his birthday... to this party many great persons like countries presidents.....company ceos........ etc,....

shizuka is helping to make Nobita ready......

Nobita : Shizuka can you come to party as my patner today......

shizuka : then who else will come,,.... Is the another one to you.....

Nobita : i didn.t counted but there may be 12-56 members....*(joked)

SHizuka: you.................................................(angry)

NObita : ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ...... I only have you,,, and you only have me....(serious while staring into her eyes)

Hana from behind the door :cough..............cough......... do you guys stop flitering its time to go......

they  both  broken their eye contact and looked away

NObita: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

NOw every on reached the party location.......media is everywhere........NObita got down from the car along with shizuka........... party was running smoothly.  now the dancing time started.....Many young masters surrounded Shizuka to ask her to dance with them.. But she politely refused them.as, well there is the same situation with NObita  ..... Now our hero came and kneeled on one leg and extended his hand inviting shizuka to dance with him by saying...

Nobita : Can I get the chance to dance with this princess

..... Shizuka blushed and accepted by putting her hand in his hand ... Nobita and Shizuka together walked to center by holding hands.. Nobita pulled her in and hugged her and started dancing... Everyone in the hall were watching  the beautiful and romantic scene and both are dancing with full of emotions, feelings by staring into their eyes which are filled with love....................................Thery are perfect match ..after the dance everyone enjoyed drinking party... today somehow, Nobita is too happy that he also started drinking in joy by slowly sliding in a way not to be notice that he is going to drink .Shizuka started looking for him and asked Hana and Masato where he is . but he is not found and she found him drinking on couch along with his friends of company , she then angrily went to him and took the bottle away from him and pulled him towards exit ,on the  way she met Hana and Masato,, she complained them about him... Hana and Masato both looked towards each other and smiled