king alexander

After few mounths

Masato proposed to Hana As they both were once classmates and childhood friend ...Hana also accepted him. Hana and Masato are now still think about a person who they both cares a lot..

And that person is none another them Nobita....

Nobita : cough .......cough...........who is thinking about me..

Nobita had made a great progess in his company. At Nobita's home door bell rang And he went and opened it and saw Hana and masato and he immediately hugged them...

Masato and Hana : Nobita you need to come with us by taking leave for few days.

Nobita : come on let's go to our home.. by the way brother when will be the marriage held and don't worry I already packed them a long ago.

Masato and Hana : .........blush...... You little devil ......you really grown up more than necessery

they both began to hit Nobita

Masato and Hana : this is the reason i didn't accepted to let him live alone...From now onward you are going to stay with us....

Nobita : Oh my god...... I am----------

Masato and Hana : what did you say?(with angry expression)

Nobita : nothing.....nothing........what I say? nothing right........nothing

everything ended very well ..... Masato and Hana are now married couple and Nobita continued to work even more hard in his company....

after 3 years ,,, every thing settled up.. Now made a great progress in just these two years... that result to his company grow to the strongest company in the japan as well as world.... He made connections all across the country and made his company's products name as a brand  every place......  his company is no 1 now.... Every one know him all over the world... but he mostly is known as king alexander.... He also developed his relation  with president of all countries.

Not only that but also  Masato company also grown up to 4th place with the support of Nobita.

And now Hana And Masaro have 1 child and her name is Akio. Now Nobita returned to Masato and Hana to take them to Nobita's parents,,,

They all  started to go in the richest cars in the world..

Nobita : you guys carry on I will come there after completion of a small business... In that time bro you take care of the money...... I will buy a villa and send you location.

Hana : ok you take care and don't be late ok...

NObita went to company and completed the work in the speed of lihght.

in that time Hana and Masato reached near nobita's parents home .

Hana : Akiro look we are going meet grandparents....

Akiro : yeah I am very happy mom..

Masato : ok come out we had reached our destination.

Doraemon listened a car break sound and thought that company employees came to ask money...

Doraemon opened the door with fear...

Masato : Hey ,, am  I looking that scary? (confused look)

Hana : ha ha ha ha ha ha (laughs)

Hana : Hai Doraemon I am Hana Your sister....

Doraemon looks even more confused....

Hana : I am Nobia's sister so I am your sister also...