fell in love again

Shizuka's face turned into deep red in color as soon as she realized the presence of Nobita.. Now Nobita is moving as he is about to wake up from sleep...He slowly opened his eyes.... Now he is facing Shizuka filled with nervous, embrace, shy,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.. Nobita is looking towards Shizuka blankly (without any emotions like sleepy head).,.,.,.Soon he realized..Now he is sweating with fear(not like serious fear just in a comic manner) .....To escape

Nobita : Good Morning shizuka ...... ohh I think plants in garden are calling me....I am going..,.,.

He slowly trying to walk away without making any sound like sneaking...

Shizuka : No.........Bi........Ta......... can I know how you came here..,.,.,.,.,.(with evil face)

NObita : plants ,,,, don't worry I am coming Sorry Shizuka I am busy (runs as fast as he can)

Shizuka : wait..,.,.,,.,.,(yelled)

Shizuka is chasing him for 3 hours ... NObita is running for non stop....

WHILE RUNNING

NObita : (thought: OH my GOD ,,, HOW can Shizuka run like this,,,,,,,,,Now I can understand how her classmates fell about me as her boyfriend.,.,.,., They may thought that I am evil king as she is evil queen,,.,.,., I cannot run,.,She is still chasing me........If it continuous I think I can get gold medal in international running competition.,.,.,., .,.,., Idea!!!!! I will hide in garden...)

Nobita reached a bench in garden.. he is so tired...... He sat on it and keep smiling by recalling what just happened which is very similar to his childhood before he left home to earn money......

Shizuka is watching him from behind a tree as she stopped chasing him when she realized that NObita is tired and accepted the fact what just happened .Shizuka came and asked what made him smile like that.

NObita : Noting dear.... Just recalling past .. as this is like our childhood days.,.,.

Shizuka also smiled by accepting the fact and sat next to NObita.....NOw both of them are enjoying the warm breeze which give us the feeling of peacefulness. After some time..

NObita : (thought : Thank god! Shizuka seems like forgotten that)

Shizuka just remembered that...,.Then she grabed Nobita's hand tightly in a way that he cannot escaped.. But our poor NObita didn't understood the situation...

NObita : are you going to kiss me Shizuka,. ok then you can

Shizuka : Dream it,,,,, I caught you,, Now you cannot escape from me.

NObita : OMG (shocked),,, Shizuka ,, It's time to go to explore the city and also the office as it is located on the way ,.I will go and get ready to go.

Shizuka : Oh Oh ,,, want to escape,.,.,NO way...

NObita : OK OK ,, you want to punish me ,, then do it...

Shizuka : yeah yeah,, I am think what to do with you.?

Nobita : What to do with me??? hu hu,,, I got it....How about this time you come to sleep on my bed after I asleep....Then it will be same and fair..

Shizuka : What did you say???(angry)Is it fair ........................(asking with evil face)

Nobita : ha haha (laughs ) Shizuka ,,,,,ha ha ha ,, you are so cute right now,,, Is that face to scary me even a small kid will laugh...... ha ha ha ...

Shizuka : stop laughing........(thought : he is the one who is cute right now)

Nobita : Shizuka , I fell in love with you again now.....

Shizuka : .,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,

NObita : Shizuka ,,, sorry about that but once think about that is there any wrong with me to sleep with you,,, I am your husband you know....

Shizuka : .,.,.,,,,,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.(red face)

Nobita : When I saw your sleeping cute peaceful face ,, I can't help but to fell asleep .....

Shizuka : Ok Ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I .............. forgive,........................y....you

Nobita : (what? she forgiven me)

Nobita : Shizuka ,,,,, what about???

Shizuka : what about?????(asks)

Nobiat : what about?

shizuka : say it Nobia

NObita : I cannot say it but I will show you

Shizuka : what is it?

Nobita is now holding Shizuka's hands and pulled her towards him and whispers her that "" now take it "". he kissed her....

NObita : say, How is it?

Shizuka : co........co........come lets go to yo.......(remember Nobita's words as to use 'our' instead of 'your')our company.(shy)

Nobita : ho ho Is this shy Shizuka...Ok I will take you there as it will be on the way..

Nobita changes his clothes and came out.

Shizuka : NObita ,, you look handsome mister. (suprised)

Nobita : thank you darling and you are not less then me....

He took Shizuka to the car. They both are now on the way to the city. Nobita showing and explaining about company's alliances They both went to Nobita's company (oops 'their' not "Nobita's" company)...

At office everyone are surprised that their boss came along with a pretty girl..Everyone in the office on the way Nobita and Shizuka going stood up and greeted Nobita...

employee 1 : wow, she is so pretty,, Is she a new employee here..

employee 2 : what? A new employee? I don't think so....

Nobita just keep smiling and talking to Shizuka.....Everyone surprised to see this.NOw they both are are in Nobita's room in office...

NObita : welcome boss...

Shizuka : Hey Nobita,,, This is so cool you know...(said while sitting on CEO's chair)

Nobita : hummm..,. do you like this...

Shizuka : yeah...

NObita : Then,,,,how are you going to praise me

Shizuka : good good,, See I praised you..

Nobita : No no ,, not like this .. you should at least know how to praise your husband

Shizuka : Ok sir.....

Nobita and Shizuka are have a look over the company... Nobita explained everything to her excitedly. . .. ...
Nobita : do you like our company shizuka-chan

Shizuka : yeah,, it is too good Nobita...

Nobita : Shizuka ,,, you look beautiful today

Shizuka : Ok Ok Nobita,,, stop flirting with me

NObita : No ,, never

NObita : Shizuka ,, I love you so much (in a low and passionate manner)

NObita stared into her eyes. Shizuka also staring into his eyes....

Shizuka : Nobita...(low shy voice)

Nobita : he he ..... Ha ha ha ha (laughing)

Shizuka : hey, what is so funny....

Nobita : you look cute when you are shy......he he ,, Ii cannot be helped.....

Shizuka : you.... (Angry)

Nobita : ok , then what's next.......

Shizuka : what's next?

Nobita : our marriage.......

Shizuka : ............. Blank .................

Nobita. : Ha ha ha (laughs)

Shizuka: you dared to make fun of me...........